|Vacation Rentals » North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver Island » Victoria » Saanich » Vacation Rental 79844|
VICTORIA 4 Bedroom, Wildflower Hilltop Recreation Retreat Near Airport/Ferry/Downtown
Vacation Rental Description
Welcome to Wildflower Hilltop
Ideal for reunions or retreats for families and friends, this home offers serenity, yet proximity to the vibrant natural and cultural life of Victoria and Vancouver Island. Its comfort and convenience are yours as a base from which to enjoy your vacation.
The house is a few blocks from Lochside/Galloping Goose Cycling Trail, golf courses, nature preserves, Mount Douglas Provincial Park, and hiking/walking trails. Beach access and lakes abound. The bikes in the garage and the maps and tourist information that greet you are for your exploring pleasure!
A wildflower meadow park opposite gives this hilltop home its nickname--Wildflower. Here, fifteen minutes from landing by sea or air, ten minutes from downtown Victoria's restaurants and attractions, and five minutes from local amenities and recreation, you'll find quiet seclusion on a semi-private cul-de-sac amid the filtered views and the breezes through the pines.
Relax in the Comfort of Wildflower's Deluxe Features:
* Principal rooms invite entertaining, family gatherings, or an intimate retreat in 3500 + sq ft. Comfortable, interior-designed modern furnishings and art enliven the rooms inside, while sun-drenched chaises on the deck outside afford enjoyment of the breeze through towering Douglas fir and the filtered mountain view. Winter use of two gas fireplaces.
* Three luxurious queen beds and two ultra comfortable twins sleep eight.
* A full bathroom on each floor, plus a spacious ensuite masterbath with jetted tub and shower offer spa pampering. Fine linens and fluffy towels throughout.
* A top-of-the-line, fully-equipped chef's kitchen features wall oven, stove top, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, bbq and the options of indoor/outdoor dining.
* Mud room and direct double-garage access add convenience to Wildflower's beauty and comfort. Full laundry on the main floor.
* Home theatre room below.
* Local phone, cable tv, dvd, cd and internet provided.
Vacation Rental Rates Information (CAD)Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Weekly Rates from $1,500 to $2,000
Additional Rate InformationRates guaranteed on cleared payment. Rates can also be quoted in US funds.
Vacation Rental Policies
Availability CalendarClick here to view the Availability Calendar
Other Unlisted Amenities4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 Twin Beds
Three luxurious queen beds and two ultra comfortable twins
Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi
Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
A full bathroom on each floor, plus a spacious ensuite master
bath with jetted tub and shower offer spa pampering. Fine linens
and fluffy towels throughout.
Gourmet kitchen. Stocking service available.
Property ActivitiesNearest Airport : Victoria International at 12 Miles
Nearest Ferry : Sydney or Victoria Harbour at 12 Miles
Nearest Beach : beach at 2 Miles
Car: necessary. Rental discount available on request.
* MINUTES TO CYCLISTS' DREAM--Lochside/Galloping Goose
Trails. * Minutes to GOLFING and HORSEBACK RIDING. *
Minutes to CLIMBING and HIKING. * Minutes to SALT and
FRESHWATER BEACHES. * Minutes to INDOOR PUBLIC
RECREATION CENTRE with Olympic swimming pool, pirate
ship and water slide, saunas, jacquzzi and dive tank, plus
workout equipment, social dancing and public library. * Minutes
to ASTROPHYSICAL OBSERVATORY open to the public,
BUTTERFLY GARDEN and BUG ZOO. * KAYAKING, SAILING,
CANOEING, PARA-SAILING, FISHING and WHALE-WATCHING.
* ANTIQUING, TEA HOUSES, HISTORICAL TOURING,
MUSEUMS, GALLERIES, BOOKSHOPS, LIVE CONCERTS,
FINE DINING and THEATRE.
Testimonials* “I do want to let you know how much we enjoyed your home. It was beautifully decorated, very spacious, the beds were so comfortable, and it was one of our favorite homes that we have stayed at.” B.E., Austin, Texas, 09
* "Everything was 110%. Never seen such a clean BBQ! Thanks for everything." N.S., Edmonton, Alberta, 09
* “I'm so pleased to hear that Wildflower is available again. We are all really looking forward to staying in your wonderful home again. The kids have been jumping up and down about staying there (they really enjoyed your home!) My boys are already talking about the room they stayed in (with the twin beds)!” J.L., British Columbia, 09
* “We had such a wonderful time. You are so organized, and since we are too, we felt right at home! Thank you again for providing such a wonderful place for people to enjoy. It's the little touches that make it special and set you apart from everyone else. Truly your place is #1 in all the places I've rented from VRBO.” C.G., California, 08
* “We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Wildflower - the home is wonderful and the attention we received from you and Jane, its housekeeper, was so gracious and thoughtful. We will definitely keep your information on hand for ourselves in the future as well as others who may travel to the Island.” D. C., Michigan, 08
* “Thanks for the great stay at your house it was very nice and a wonderful experience we had. We felt very comfortable and had no problems with the kids. I felt is was much like my home in many ways.” K.F., British Columbia, 08
* "Thank you for giving us the opportunity to explore Victoria and area from the comfort of your wonderful Wildflower Lane home! You have seen to our every need…from the absolute comfort of the beds to the fluffy towels in every bathroom." C.H., Alberta, 07
* "It is a beautiful and spacious house! And I was amazed by the kitchen utensils you have--very nice indeed!" 07