Lantzville Landing: Vacation Home for Rent Nanaimo British Columbia

Lantzville Landing: Vacation Home for Rent Nanaimo British Columbia

Nanaimo Vacation Rental Executive Home Incredible Beaches & Diving Await

Vacation Home in Nanaimo British Columbia

Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6
Bed Arrangements: King, Queen
Bathrooms: 2 Full Bathrooms
Living Space: 2 sqft.
Air Conditioning: Yes
Internet: Internet Access
Television: Cable/Dish TV
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Pet Friendly: Yes
Washer/Dryer: Yes
Map of Nanaimo

Rates & Availability  
(Displayed in USD)

  • Weekly Rates from $1,212 per week

Property Description

Explore Vancouver Island from Nanaimo as your home base. A short drive to the Island's famous Cathedral Grove, home to 800 year old cedars. Salt water fishing, may land you some of the world's finest salmon ranging from eight to 60 pounds. BBQ your catch on your own deck whilst enjoying the scenery. Some of Vancouver Island's most beautiful beaches are so close you would not want to miss them. For the more adventurous trying Bungee Jumping or Caving. 'So much to see and so little time' is a common phrase on Vancouver Island. Nanaimo has many sites and attractions to explore including Nanaimo's own Old City Quarter, Cable Bay Trail, Newcastle Island and much more. Diving in and around Nanaimo has become very popular as recently the locals have formed amazing artificial reefs which make this area a fond memory for divers.

Boating: FREE when you rent for minimum of 1 week CRUISE aboard a 41' power boat around the Gulf Islands. Catch fresh crabs, inquire about charter fishing rates or charter to Chemanius for the day. OR FREE Golf passes

Golfing & Skiing: 18 Hole Golf course 5 minute walk or several Executive Golf Courses within driving distance. FREE........Book a complimentary cruise on a 41' Ft. Yacht or 18 holes of golf when you book one week with us. FREE........Ski Tickets on Mt. Washington Rent the house for 1 week and receive 2 Free Ski/Summer day or night tickets or rent for 3 nights and receive 1 Free day/night pass at beautiful Mt. Washington Ski Resort. Night tubing is also available on the mountain.

Skiing: Mt Washington - Down Hill and Cross Country Skiing - Snow Tubing; Night Skiing

Other Activities: Dinner Yacht Cruising around Gulf Islands.

Vacation Rental Policies


E-Mail money transfer, Bank Draft or PayPal.

Required Stay

2 nights min. stay - Canada vacation Rentals


25% deposit is required with the remaining 75% due 4 weeks prior to your arrival. 500 Damage Deposit.

Other Fees

Cleaning: $97

Other Policies

In Peak season 100.00 Cleaning Fee; $20.00 per extra guest over 6 people.

Activities and Special Interests

Nearest Airport : Victoria, Comox, Nanaimo at 12 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry : 10 minutes at 9 Kilometres
Nearest Beach : beach at 1 Kilometres
Car: necessary
Fly to downtown Vancouver (20 minutes) or go by Ferry which is 90 minutes to Vancouver. Enjoy the beautiful West Coast of British Columbia.

Nanaimo is a wonderful oasis that sits comfortably between the Strait of Georgia to the east and surrounding Vancouver Island. Nanaimo's landscape of peaks, valleys and forested wilderness is breathtaking. The result is the best of both worlds as cosmopolitan pursuits are balanced by a vast range of recreational opportunities.

*Hikers can explore such North Nanaimo waterfront gems as Neck Point Park and Piper's Lagoon. The Morrell Nature Sanctuary, Westwood Lake Park and Colliery Dam Park (with its waterfalls, swimming spots and access to the Trans-Canada Trail) are popular westside escapes.

Featured Amenities

» Pets Allowed
» Wheelchair Accessible
» Internet Access
» Grill
» Washer/Dryer
» Dishwasher
» Fireplace
» Air Conditioning
» Cable/Dish TV

Property Features

» Garage
» Phone
» Stereo
» Computer
» Toaster
» Stove
» Microwave
» Iron / Ironing Board
» Refrigerator
» Coffee Maker
» Blender
» Screened Porch
» Deck/Patio/Porch
» Towels/Linens


» Tennis Court
» DVD Player


» Playground
» Beach Towels
» Beach Chairs

Other Property Amenities

3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6 Bedroom 1 - 1 King Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
2 Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Combination Tub/Shower

  • lantzville landing nanaimo british columbia
  • lantzville landing vancouver island
  • 3 bedroom home
  • sleeps 6
  • british columbia vacation places to stay
  • 3 bedroom vacation rental
  • nanaimo pet friendly rental
  • wheelchair accessible home rental in nanaimo