5 BR Luxury Lakefront Hemlock
5 BR Luxury Lakefront! Sprawling Ranch with Hot Tub, Game Room and Boat!
Vacation Home in
Lords Valley Pennsylvania
808 Rimrock Ct
||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 14
||2 Full Bathrooms
||Hot Tub (Private)
(Rates Displayed in USD)
Daily Rates from $250
Weekly Rates from $2,100
Additional Rate Information
email for weekly rates.
The ranch-styled house is luxuriously furnished with high quality mission furniture. There are hardwood floors or carpeting throughout, custom blinds and draperies and tongue-and-groove paneling. The kitchen and bathrooms have ceramic tile and Corian counters. The living room has a gas fireplace. There are dimmers throughout the house, with recessed lighting. The main living area is air conditioned. All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
The grounds are extensive (approximately one acre) and landscaped with a wishing well, a swing glider overlooking the water and 160 feet of shoreline! The paths lead to the dock and boat, as well as a children's play area in an adjacent park.
The home is located in the gated community of Hemlock Farms in the center of Pike County, just off Route 84 in the northeast section of the Poconos. It is in the midst of natural wilderness (deer, turkey, and geese abound), yet with all modern conveniences
* A truly unique and beautiful home with features and amenities that will appeal to all
* 5 bedrooms plus a separate TV and game room and a gigantic screened-in Florida Room
* Mission Style Furniture: For group dining, there is a 104 inch long table.
* Exceptional quality furnishings and construction throughout
* Comfortably sleeps 14
* Gated Community
Vacation Rental Policies
Check or money order accepted, as well as Visa and MasterCard.
1/3 deposit required to hold the house.
Activities and Special Interests
Hemlock Community Amenities and Events
* Tennis courts
* Indoor Olympic-sized pool
* Full-size modern fitness center
* Club house with game room and internet access
* Sandy beach with lifeguard
* Ice skating
* Snow tubing, and sledding
* Biking on the well-maintained and shady side roads
* Children's day care
* The association provides discounted skiing tickets at the Major area ski locations
* Daily bus going to and from New York stops just outside the gate.
» Wheelchair Accessible
» Internet Access
» Air Conditioning
» Hot Tub (Private)
» Pool (Community)
» Cable/Dish TV
» Beach Chairs
» Iron / Ironing Board
» Coffee Maker
» Screened Porch
» Ceiling Fan(s)
» DVD Player
» Game Room
» Kids Toys
» Tennis Court
Other Property Amenities
* Hardwood Floors, custom blinds and Tongue n' Groove paneling
* Kitchen and bathrooms have ceramic tile and Corian counters.
* All bedrooms have ceiling fans
* Living Room with fireplace has recessed lighting with dimmers for mood adjustments.
* The living room/dinning room/kitchen has air conditioning (Though it is unlikely that you will need it in this cool high mountain climate.)
Breathtaking . . . It's the vacation that begins with a delightful stroll around the landscaped grounds. It includes walking paths, a wishing well, and a swing glider overlooking the water. The paths also lead to the dock and 160 feet(!) of shoreline.
* Outdoor hot tub surrounded by complete privacy
* Your 650-lb. capacity boat is tied to our dock, with life jackets for your use.
* Game room has pool, air hockey, board games, and a home bar.
* WIFI (Wireless Internet)
* 3 TV's
* Large Florida Room
* Stereo (Bring your favorite cassettes and CD's)
* DVD-VHS Player
* Board games
* Fishing off the dock
The property is directly adjacent to a very large children's play area with swings, slides, climbing equipment, etc. It is also adjacent to the ballfield, basketball, picnic area and a community Olympic-sized pool.