Angola on the Lake Beach House on Lake Erie
Angola on the Lake Beach House on Lake Erie
Beautiful Lake front House on Lake Erie (Angola-on-the-Lake) w/ Private Sandy Beach and Sandbar, Wrap Around Porches, and Panoramic Sunsets
Vacation Home in Angola New York
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1400 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Lake|
|Beach Access:||On the Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Weekly Rates from $1,550 to $2,480 per week
Additional Rate Information** Inquires about 2020 season availability are welcome anytime. Plan ahead for next years vacation anytime !! 716 867 4994 email@example.com
** SEE EDIT PROPERTY AVAILABILITY DATES BELOW WITH CALENDAR OF AVAILABLE DATES for 2020 Season!!
RATES FOR 2020 Summer SEASON AS FOLLOWS:
*** RENTED BY THE WEEK ******
$2,480 per week June 15 to Septemeber 1
$1,550 per week off-season post memorial day and post-labor day
* Memorial Day to Mid-June, $1,550 per week
* MID JUNE through LABOR DAY WEEK $2,480 Post Labor Day to Nov 7, $1,550 per week
* 3 DAY Minimum RENTALS OFF SEASON AVAILABLE
*FOURTH OF JULY WEEK $2,895 PRIME WEEK
* Weeks rented from Sunday to Sunday
* Please no pets or smoking allowed in the house
* Towels and Linens are not provided but comforters and pillows are: linens and towels can be provided at an additional cost and upon request only!!
* Cleaning fee 125 dollars and waived for multiple weeks
* $350.00 Deposit and written rental agreement required
Other Availability InformationWeeks from Memorial day open as well and offseason after Labor Day is available Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 716 867 4994
Our carefully maintained, lakefront house has a great layout, view, and location on Angola-On-the-Lake beach is completely up to date.
The first floor includes a spacious living room, dining room combination with an adjacent enclosed screened porch and open front porch as well as open side porches that add to great outdoor living space. Also on the 1st floor is a modern full bathroom (including Washer & Dryer, large glass shower) and a totally modern kitchen.
The newly remodeled modern kitchen is a fully stocked with all utensils, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, blender, dishes, outdoor Weber gas grill (near front porch facing beach). The living room has a gas Vermont fireplace for extra charm and warmth on demand.
The interior of the entire house is wall to wall rustic northern pine including (warm beach style decorations) and the 4 bedroom `s on the second floor and a great view of the beach plus a half bathroom.
Our home is positioned in Iroquois Bay and is positioned for a family environment. The front yard is nestled on our large wooded lot that buffers Lake Shore Road and the backyard facing the lake has adjacent woods to the left that provide extra privacy and separation, yet a magnificent view of Lake Erie and surrounding beach.
The backyard leads directly to our private stairs and our own acre plus-sized private beach that boasts a superb location in the heart of Angola-On-The-Lake and a sandbar for great swimming.
The house beach view is looking down over our sandy bluff (Stairs) and beach. The sunset views are tremendous and the view looking back from the beach to the house shows just how private and spacious the property is (see pictures).
Dining out on the wrap around porches while viewing the lake and sunsets (also has Adirondack chairs) is memorable and relaxing. Our gas Weber grill is directly in front of porches for cookouts. The house also has an enclosed and screened in porch for extra privacy and relaxation.
If a laid-back beach environment and rustic lake house with private beach, wrap around porches are what you are looking for, look no further.
The beach house is located about 35 minutes from the Buffalo/Niagara International Airport, taking the New York State Thruway, Interstate 90 West and exiting at # 57 A Eden/Angola and then take a right turn off Thruway on Eden-Angola Road 8 miles, straight to Lake Erie and Lake Shore Road (Our House is nearby that intersection).
From the Pennsylvania border to Eden/Angola exit 57A on New York Interstate 90 from the east it would take about 40 minutes to get to Old Lake Shore Road. From downtown Buffalo, it will take you 25 minutes to drive along scenic Old Lake Shore Road.
Also, is an option for visitors to go to Niagara Falls (70 minutes), and the World renown Chautauqua Institution is 45 minutes away (Mayville Exit- 90 West) with concerts and family entertainment. Also the National Comedy Center in Jamestown New York is 45 minutes away as well.
Vacation Rental PoliciesPayments
Check/Money order in advance
Written rental agreement
Linen package available upon request otherwise bring your own sheets and towels
by 3:00 P.M.Check Out:
by 11;00 A.M..sharp otherwise extra charges apply for conflict with cleaning teamRequired Stay
1 full week during summer weeks , offseason rates apply (post labor day to November 1) upon request and availability and a minimum of 3 days. Memorial day to mid June considered offseason as wellLodging Tax(es)
Cleaning fees apply $ 100Deposit(s)
400 dollars with written rental agreementOther Fees
sheets, pillowcases, and towel service available to sub out otherwise tenant provides own linens and towels "Upon request only"Other Policies
no pets, no smoking, family environment and no parties, prom gatherings,
house to be left broom clean otherwise extra cleaning costs will be deducted from security deposit
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Activities and Interests:
* Swimming (beach has a great sandbar)
* Boating (dock your boat or jet ski at Sturgeon Point Marina (one bay over-8 minute drive), or anchor it by day at our private beach
* Strolls on the beach in both directions (Bennett Beach torwards the right and Evans Beach towards the left)
* Campfires, great fishing, beach glass and Shell collecting
* 8 Tennis courts located at Lake Shore High School ( 5 minute drive)
* 50 year tradition with Connors Ice Cream and Hot Dog Stand just a 20 minute walk on beach or 3 minute drive on Lake Shore Road
* Natural sand dunes (climb at Bennett Beach) just a 15 minute walk
* Take a day trip to Niagara Falls, that is one hour away (Interstate 90 East to 190 North to Niagara Falls)
* World renown Chautauqua Institution on Chautauqua Lake for one of a kind summer cultural events (arts, religion, dance, opera, symphony music, concerts, education, family entertainment (45 minutes away), Mayville/Westfield exit 60 N.Y.S. Thruway going 90 West from Angola/Eden 57A exit
* Golf courses (Grandview in Angola, nearby Hamburg N.Y., Tri-County Country Club-Dunkirk, Rose Brook Golf Course-12486 Beebe Rd,Silver Creek,NY Phone:934-2825
* Driving range, go cart track and batting cages, ice cream , miniature golf, nearby on Rt. 5 West going toward Silver Creek (HAWKS CENTER)
* 5 minutes to tennis courts (night and day) and outdoor running track, access to public work out facility (Lake Shore High School, RT 5 and Beach Road)
* Great location with proximity to many public parks (Evangola, Evans Town Park, Bennett Beach, and Wendt Beach)
* Skate board park for kids near Town Hall and Lake Shore High School
* New Tim Hortons for coffee lover at Rt # 5 and Beach Rd just 1 mile away
Other Property AmenitiesOur 4 bedroom 1.5 bath home includes: * Fully furnished with beach decor, charm and warmth * 4 double beds with pillows and comforters -optional linen package *Totally remodeled kitchen with appliances, microwace,,dishwasher,stocked with utensils * cable, color TV, DVD, Wi/Fi, CABLE TV * Microwave * Coffee Maker * Classic gas flame Vermont Stove in living room (spring and fall warmth) * Ceiling fan in living room to complement natural lake breezes * Great sized wrap around porches including one large screened porch back of house, outdoor dining facing lake with view of lake. * Modern gas grill positioned near dine out porches with picnic table on deck * Brand new modern refrigerator * Heavy Duty Washer & Dryer in first floor up-to-date full bathroom * Parking Provided-Private (four cars) * Adirondack Chairs on porches facing lake and sunset views * Near many restaurants , Aunt Millie's Diner, Pasquale's, Tim Horton's, Colony House * Grocery stores (Tops, Lakeside Market (with butcher for all meats, barbecuing needs and famous homemade Italian sausage (excellent)!!!
Testimonials"Beautiful, centrally located, fully updated lakefront home with private beach location to enjoy the Lake Erie and Western New York at its best"
"Property is meticulously maintained and has an incredible location with privacy and large beautiful beach and great sunset views"
"The views of lake from the house are wonderful with gorgeous sunsets"
- angola on the lake beach house on lake erie angola new york
- angola on the lake beach house on lake erie lake erie new york area
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- 4 bedroom home
- sleeps 8
- new york vacation places to rent