THE CROSS PATCH RANCH: Vacation Ranch for Rent
THE CROSS PATCH RANCH: Vacation Ranch for Rent
Working horse ranch with horseback riding and a vacation rental that sleeps 6
Vacation Ranch in
|Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|Bed Arrangements:||King, twin bunks, pullout sofa|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full Bathroom|
Additional Rate InformationRates subject to change with out notice. - please inquire for group rates and rates for time frames below as they may change.
Adult (15 and over) group lesson. Lesson in the ring covers basic riding skills, turning, stopping, backing up. Great if most of the group are first timers or hesitant! Short trail ride available after the lesson if time allows. Minimum of 4 people. $40.00 per person. Approx. 1 hour.
The Crosspatch Trail Ride Packages
Ride times are approximate.
1. One hour rides: Riding on trails with guide is $35.00 per person, per hour.
2. Saddle up program, $10.00 extra, come half an hour before your ride and help get your horse ready for you to ride!
3. Half day ride: Riding for 3 hours with a guide is $100.00 per person. Add a packed lunch for $10 per person, minimum 4 people for the lunch.
4. A short half day ride: Riding for 2 hours with a guide is $60.00 per person. Add a packed lunch, minimum 4 people for $10.00
5. Overnight pack trip: Meet at the ranch about 3 p.m. Return at noon the next day. Includes 2 rides and 2 meals. $200.00 per person.
6. Wiener roast wagon ride: minimum 4 people, maximum16. One hour wagon ride plus wiener roast at rustic cabin. Wagon is $175.00 per hour, meal is $10.00 per person.
7. Wiener roast horseback ride: minimum 4 people maximum 8. One hour of riding plus wiener roast at rustic cabin. $45.00 per person. Additional hours of riding at $35.00 per person per hour,
8. Chuckwagon dinner: Complete cowboy dinner with a short wagon ride. $35.00 per person. Great for tour groups, family get togethers and company picnics. Small group chuck wagon dinner (10-19) people $50.00 per person. Horseback riding available for up to 8 people for one hour for an additional $35.00.
9. Evening rides: Beautiful firefly ride. One hour to begin about 8:30 p.m to return to the sparks of the fireflies in the warm summer evening $50.00 per person. (We cannot promise fireflies!)
10. Pub ride. Approximately one and a half hour ride to Hughes in Little Valley. We will arrange to park your vehicle at the pub, ride to the pub and leave you to enjoy your meal. This ride is available until 4 p.m. $75.00 per person. Does not include your meals or drinks.
11. Marriage proposal rides for $50.00 per person, time allotted is about 2 hours. Custom amenities available and priced upon request.
12 Stagecoach rides, weather dependent $200.00 per hour, 2-4 people. Wagon ride can be substituted in case of inclement weather.
13 Primitive camping is $10.00 per night per vehicle, stalls available for $10.00 per horse.
14. Wagon rides are $175.00 for about an hour, up to 16 people.
For the safety of our horses and riders, we ask anyone 250lbs and over do not ride. Wagon rides are for everyone!
The Cross patch ranch is nestled in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains -We offer Guided Trail Rides, Horsemanship Camp, Wagon and Carriage Rides and a wide variety of horse related services. Contact for a stay at our vacation rental that sleeps 6.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Activities and Interests:
Come join us on a horseback or wagon adventure with your horse or one of ours! We offer an authentic experience whether you are an individual, family or small group.
We provide Guided Trail Rides and Wagon Rides throughout the mountainous areas of Western New York within thousands of acres of state land and parks. You will be riding in dense forests, through streams and seeing abundant wildlife. Whether you are an experienced rider, a beginner, or it’s your first time, we offer an incredible experience on horseback. We offer a number of specialty rides. We often go out for an hour or dinner rides. We also will take horses out for an evening and have a campfire and come back on the morning. We also plan affordable Guided Vacations out West on your horse or ours. Our trips have been highlighted in Western Horseman magazine, the article is included below. Please contact us as reservations are required. We do have accommodations on site.
Adult (15 and over) group lesson. Lesson in the ring covers basic riding skills, turning, stopping, backing up. Great if most of the group are first timers or hesitant! Short trail ride available after the lesson if time allows.
- 2 bedroom ranch
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 6