Allendale Log Cabin at Fleetwood Falls
Allendale Log Cabin at Fleetwood Falls
Allendale Log Cabin Fleetwood, NC. Imagine how thrilled your family & friends will be when you step out to your very own lake with nature trail, gazebo, grilling station, picnic area & a variety of unique community activities. Convenient to Todd,
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $167 to $236 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Jan 03, 2023 - May 25, 2023
Memorial Day Weekend 2023
May 26, 2023 - May 29, 2023
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Allendale Log Cabin
• Lakefront property with water view, common area
• Gorgeous, private lakeside community
• Private master suite with king-size bed
• Stocked fishing pond (catch-and-release only)
• Hiking trail to waterfall
• Scenic cook-out spots and facilities on the lake
• Wood-burning fireplace
• Large wrap-around deck with charcoal grill
• Unspoiled natural setting
• Up to two dogs welcome!
• 10 minutes to Todd and river outfitters
Dreaming of a lakeside retreat? Allendale Log Cabin is your ticket! This comfy cabin offers peace and privacy in a lovely lakefront setting, with wonderful community amenities and a fantastic location.
Enjoy breath-taking natural beauty indoors and out with this charming home. This is a true log cabin, with authentic features like chinked wood walls, a soaring A-frame cathedral ceiling and a gorgeous rock fireplace for real, wood-burning fires. Regardless of the season, this homey vacation rental lets you feel like you’ve escaped to your own cabin in the woods, with the lake and river added as a bonus that can’t be beat.
The private, lakeside community offers direct access to the New River, as well as wonderful amenities at the lake and an easy hike to see the falls. The lake also allows swimming, fishing and paddling (no motorboats to spoil the ambiance).
The community’s common area along the New River gives you great access for fishing, swimming, tubing, kayaking and canoeing. If you’re not set up for river fun, both the RiverGirl Fishing Company and the New River Outpost in nearby Todd are eager to hook you up with everything you need.
Back at “home,” you’ll enjoy comfort and convenience in your cozy cabin. The main level offers an inviting open floorplan with a wall of windows for great lake views. Glass doors open to the spacious deck with outdoor furnishings and a charcoal grill provided for your convenience. The kitchen is small but well-equipped for home dinners, including amenities such as a dishwasher and a coffee maker. When dinner is done, snuggle by the cozy fireplace, play games or watch TV. The home comes complete with free wi-fi and satellite TV.
The main level also includes a full bath and a large bedroom with 3 twin beds. Upstairs, enjoy a private suite with a king-size bed, for sleeping comfort. No crowding here! If you like a little TV before bed, we’ve got you covered there. The full master bath includes a walk-in shower. Upstairs there’s also a loft with a twin-size futon couch (great for quiet reading), and a desk, just in case (Heaven forbid) you need to get some work done.
Explore The High Country
In this special part of the world, the wonder of Mother Nature presents itself at every turn. Just a short drive from where you live, you can be in an entirely different dimension, ready for unforgettable outdoor adventure.
In the quaint mountain town of West Jefferson, a short drive from Allendale Cabin, you’ll find restaurants and an array of shopping, including antique stores and art galleries. You can watch cheese being made at the Ashe County Cheese Factory, stroll the charming main street, or even grab a movie at the surprisingly inexpensive theater.
Drive a little further to Boone or Blowing Rock, for an even wider assortment of dining, entertainment and shopping options or visit craft breweries. And don’t forget to take a drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway, for awe-inspiring views.
Looking for some snow? Enjoy sledding, snowboarding, skating – and of course skiing – all season long. Or watch the snow fall softly and serenely outside, while you’re cozy in your cabin! Fall foliage is indescribably gorgeous. Just sitting in a rocking chair and gazing out at Nature’s bounty might be entertainment enough.
Dogs Welcome! Must be well behaved, leash/crate trained, 2 years or older and 45lbs or less. $50 / per pet. 2 dog limit.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 60 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Emergency Medical Contact
- Emergency Police Contact
- Emergency Fire Contact
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check In / Check Out
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Dogs Allowed
- Fire Pit
- Water Front
- King Bed
- No Firewood Provided
- Water Access
- Outdoor Dining
- Cable and Streaming
- Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit
- Dining Area
- Living Room
- Patio Or Balcony
- Garden Or Backyard
- Fishing Freshwater
- Tubing Water
- Lake View
- Autumn Foliage
- Bird Watching
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- Serendipity On The New River - Piney Creek 2 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Happinest Vacation Cottage - Fleetwood 3 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Roxy's Riverfront Playhouse On The New River - Crumpler 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 8
- Little Red On The New River - Lansing Lansing, NC
- Sweetwater Cottage - West Jefferson 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Rocky Top - West Jefferson West Jefferson, Ashe County and New River Area
- Cloud Rise - Piney Creek 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Stonewood On The River - Fleetwood Fleetwood, Ashe County and New River Area
- Among The Laurels Fleetwood Log Cabin Fleetwood, North Carolina
- Emelca Inn At Fleetwood Falls Fleetwood
- allendale log cabin at fleetwood falls fleetwood north carolina
- allendale log cabin at fleetwood falls ashe county and new river area
- north carolina vacation places to rent
- 2 bedroom home
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 5