Roxy's Riverfront Playhouse on the New River - Crumpler
Roxy's Riverfront Playhouse on the New River - Crumpler
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $100 to $203 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
Roxy's Riverfront Playhouse on the New River
Kayak, canoe, tube, and fish right outside your door.
Wind your way beside the New River on a secluded gravel road through an exclusive neighborhood to your riverfront getaway at Roxy’s Playhouse. Wrap-around porches above and a spacious patio below outfitted with rocking chairs, swings and dining tables are the perfect setting for year-round relaxation after activity-filled days in NC High Country. Grab your favorite beverage and settle in to watch the water glide by while you enjoy sounds of nature and views of the New River State Park across the river.
Roxy's is a 2-bedroom home with sleeping space for eight yet cozy enough for two. The master offers a Queen bed: wake up to views and sounds of the river outside your window! The second bedroom has a full bed and twin bunk, a TV/DVD/Wii player, with a wide selection of movies for all ages. The bedrooms share a full bath.
Also on the main floor is a bright open-plan living room and kitchen from which the chefs can see the river through French doors opening to a spacious deck for lounging and dining al fresco. The well-appointed kitchen features ample counter space for food prep and a large island that seats 5 for dining. The living room has two comfy sofas (one of which is a queen sleeper) and a smart TV with a generous cable offering. High speed internet and WIFI is available on the entire property.
Head downstairs to a large playroom with ping pong, darts, puzzle table and a convenient half bath with washer and dryer. Open the garage doors at either end and let the mountain breezes in while you engage in friendly round-robin competition!
Then grab a plush beach towel and head outside to an expansive yard for volleyball and badminton; or play spectator and bask in the sun on one of the colorful Adirondack chairs. Direct river access at the lawn’s edge means you have all day to swim, soak, or fish. Cast your line and reel in tonight’s dinner; fire up the charcoal and grill your catch! Late night toast some marshmallows and enjoy gooey s’mores with your loved ones around the fire pit. Speaking of, don’t forget Fido! We are pet friendly.
Location, location, location!
At your doorstep:
- Relaxation, games, river access, fire pit, grill (firewood and charcoal not included)
- Fishing: the south fork has some of the best smallmouth and redeye bass fishing in the region; this section is also stocked with muskellunge. Trout fishing is excellent in nearby tributaries, most of which are stocked with rainbow and brown trout.
Less than 10 minute drive:
- New River Outfitters will set you up for a river adventure
- New River State Park entrance
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Laurel Springs: Wild Woody’s Antiques; Freeborne’s Eatery, Stations Restaurant, Motley’s BBQ
- West Jefferson: a walkable historic downtown with restaurants, breweries, shops, antiques, galleries, festivals and a movie theater
- Sparta: a gorgeous drive to the Main Street, alive with festivals, art and free concerts on Friday nights.
- Lansing, which boasts a fun pizza place, called Pie on the Mountain
- Little Grandfather Christmas Tree Farm, Hwy 18: Cut your own Christmas tree this fall!
- Mount Jefferson State Natural Area: see for miles on a clear day from the top of the 539 acre park. Drive to the top or take a hike with a ranger on the weekend.
- Grayson Highlands State Park, VA: Breathtaking views of Virginia’s two highest mountains; hike a section of the Appalachian Trail and encounter wild ponies; horseback riding, mountain biking, and the Wayne Henderson Music Festival.
- VA creeper trail: rent a bike and coast 17 miles downhill on one of the most scenic bike trails in the US. Pack a picnic lunch or stop at a cafe along the way.
Dogs Welcome! Must be well behaved, leash/crate trained, 2 years or older and 45lbs or less. $50 / per pet. 2 dog limit.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 50 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Other Property Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Dogs Allowed
- Fire Pit
- Water Front
- No Firewood Provided
- Water Access
- 2-Q, 2-Twin, 1-Sleeper
- Pets Considered
- Dining Area
- Living Room
- Private Entrance
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Garden Or Backyard
- Water View
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- Buena Vista Log Cabin - West Jefferson 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Cloud Rise - Piney Creek Piney Creek
- Tulip Tree Chalet - Crumpler Crumpler, NC
- Retriever Beach On The New River - West Jefferson 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 10
- Black Dog - Grassy Creek 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Temenos On The New River - Crumpler Crumpler, Ashe County and New River Area
- Bear's Den Log Cabin - Fleetwood 2 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Allendale Log Cabin At Fleetwood Falls Fleetwood, NC
- Crest Cabin - Lansing Lansing, NC
- Porch Perfect Log Cabin - West Jefferson 3 BD 2 BTH
- roxy's riverfront playhouse on the new river - crumpler crumpler north carolina
- roxy's riverfront playhouse on the new river - crumpler ashe county and new river area
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 8
- 2 bedroom home
- north carolina vacation places to stay