Calle Traviesa 5 - Island Time
Calle Traviesa 5 - Island Time
This NEW home with 6 br/6 ba is only steps from sugary white sand beaches & emerald-green water of Pensacola Beach, accommodates up to 19 guests with luxurious amenities including private swimming pool & a rooftop deck. Perfect for weddings and reunions.
Vacation Home in Pensacola Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||6 Bedrooms • Sleeps 19|
|Bed Arrangements:||Bedding: 1st master: king 2nd bedroom: 2 queens + 2 twin over twin bunks 3rd bedroom: king 4th bedroom: king 5th bedroom: king 6th bedroom: queen loft with spiral staircase (ideal for teens) Hallway: twin over twin bunk Kids’ room: 1 twin + twin over twi|
|Bathrooms:||6 Full Bathrooms|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - View|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $1,136 per night
- Minimum Stay: 3 Days
This newly built six-bedroom/six-bath luxury home, is approximately 50 steps from sugar-white sand beach and emerald-green water of Pensacola Beach. An unbelievable custom-built home designed by owner Kevin Hubbard, it accommodates up to 19 guests with luxurious amenities including a private gunite swimming pool and a rooftop deck perfect for viewing the beach’s stunning sunrises and sunsets. This house was designed for large family events to make a lifetime of memories.
With spectacular views of the Gulf and Sound on all three levels, this airy modern home features a large open plan with a living, dining and kitchen area including all-stainless commercial-grade appliances (double oven, ice maker, refrigerator) with bar seating (seats four) and a large dining table (seats nine). This living area is flooded with natural light and opens to a beautiful covered deck.
The main floor master bedroom features a king with a custom bath including a tub and glass-enclosed shower. Also on the main level, is a “secret” hideaway (under the closet) with a twin, plus a twin over twin bunk, with a full bath across the hall.
The 2nd bedroom is located on the upper level with two queens and two twin over twin bunks plus a full bath. The 3rd and 4th bedrooms each feature a king bed and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. The 5th bedroom has a king and private bath. A hallway cubby features a twin over twin bunk.
The 6th bedroom features a queen loft with a spiral staircase.
All bathrooms feature stone and granite counter tops and sinks.
The massive gunite outdoor pool offers easy access to a half- bath. With more than 6,000 sq. ft. of outdoor living area and deck space with custom landscaping and outdoor lighting, this is a wonderful venue to entertain family, and perfect for weddings and reunions.
This home includes an elevator (FOR MEDICAL NEEDS ONLY - $500 fee)) which will take you to all three levels. It also includes a washer and dryer, a gas grill, complimentary WiFi and parking for 10-12 cars (five are covered).
5 Calle Traviesa is under management by Paradise Beach Homes ONLY!
1st master: king
2nd bedroom: 2 queens + 2 twin over twin bunks
3rd bedroom: king
4th bedroom: king
5th bedroom: king
6th bedroom: queen loft with spiral staircase (ideal for teens)
Hallway: twin over twin bunk
Kids’ room: 1 twin + twin over twin bunk
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Kitchen, Cooking basics (pots and pans), Fan, Bed Linen provided, Beach, Bath, Shower, Bathtub, Laundromat, Marina, Walking routes, Business center, Massage, Beach view, Located Near the Ocean, Ocean view, House with water view, Patio, Barbecue, Bicycle routes, House is well suited to go fishing, Golf, House is well suited to go sailing, Snorkeling, House is well suited to go surfing, Water-skiing, House is suitable for children, House is suitable for parties, Available for letting for a longer period, House is suitable for weddings, Windsurfing, Kitchen utensils, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
Recent Guest, destrehan, LA United States
House was located with an easy walk to the beach and the pool offered a wonderful option. Really enjoyed our stay.
What a nice review. Thank you! We hope you'll come back and stay with us again very soon.
Paradise Beach Homes
- calle traviesa 5 - island time pensacola beach florida
- calle traviesa 5 - island time santa rosa & okaloosa island area
- sleeps 22
- florida vacation places to stay
- 6 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation rental with private pool
- 6 bedroom home