App State of Mind - West Jefferson
App State of Mind - West Jefferson
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $146 to $203 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
APP State of Mind Log Cabin
• 10 minutes West Jefferson
• 5 Minutes Blue Ridge Parkway
• 3 bedrooms – sleeps up to 7 people
• Fire pit with Views
• Private yet in a neighborhood
APP State of Mind is a retreat to the mountains with views and an ideal location as a base for exploration. It’s private, but not isolated, with other cabins not too far away. You are very close to the river in this neighborhood – in fact, you are close to everything but you’ll feel like you are a world apart, which is just what we come to the mountains for.
The covered porches and gazebo beckon you to sit and take in the views. It’s a perfect place to read with your favorite cup of tea, coffee or wine, or just sit and be with the lovely setting. Your kids will enjoy playing in the grassed yard, and all of you can take advantage of the good gravel roads in the neighborhood for walking. Everyone will enjoy an evening of S’mores around the outside fire pit!
Inside, the cabin’s architecture is expansive, with vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan. In the evenings or cold weather season, the family can gather around the gas-log fireplace to play games or enjoy streaming on the smart TVs.
On the main floor there’s a master bedroom a comfy King bed, and a second bedroom with a queen. Upstairs you’ll find a large loft with bunk beds plus a twin, and another bathroom. Definitely room to spread out.
You can’t beat this cabin’s location.
You’ll be 10 to 15 minutes to much of what draws people to Ashe County, including West Jefferson, a happening town with galleries, antiques, two movie theaters, shops, restaurants and festivals. In the other direction you’ve got Glendale Springs, with the wonderful Greenhouse Crafts Shop, plus the Northwest Trading Post for a variety of art and crafts. You can pick up the Blue Ridge Parkway there, too. Take in the famous scenic views whether you go north or south. Go north and check out Doughton Park and the historic Brinegar cabin, where you’ll learn what life was like for a large family in a tiny cabin. Head south to the Moses Cone Park, with awesome trails and an arts and crafts gallery shop.
Less than 10 minutes from the cabin you can jump in the water and play at Elk Shoals, Ashe County’s newest park. Or put your kayaks in near the cabin and take out at Elk Shoals, about a 3-4 hour float. If you don’t have your own, you can rent canoes and kayaks from Zaloo’s just north of Glendale Springs or head south toward Todd and rent from River Girl Fishing, which also rents bikes for the pleasant – and level – ride along Railroad Grade Road, which offers a 20-mile trip from Todd to Fleetwood to Todd again.
From here you are also about 30 minutes from all that Boone has to offer, another 15 beyond that to Blowing Rock with even more shops, dining and antiques.
But, we also invite you to consider time just chilling. It’s your option. APP State of Mind offers it all.
Dogs Welcome! Must be well behaved, leash/crate trained, 2 years or older and 45lbs or less. $50 / per pet. 2 dog limit.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 60 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Emergency Medical Contact
- Emergency Police Contact
- Emergency Fire Contact
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Outdoor Lighting
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check In / Check Out
- Dogs Allowed
- Fire Pit
- Mountain View
- 4 Wheel/AWD Recommended - Call for more details
- King Bed
- No Firewood Provided
- Streaming Only
- Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Patio Or Balcony
- Garden Or Backyard
- Fire Pit
- Fishing Freshwater
- Tubing Water
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- Our Place To Paws Luxury Blue Ridge Mountain Log Cabin - Lansing 4 BD 4 BTH
- River Haven On The New River - Fleetwood 3 Bedroom 2 Baths
- River Walk Log Cabin - Todd Todd, NC
- Lazy Dog Log Cabin - Jefferson Ashe County and New River Area
- Roxy's Riverfront Playhouse On The New River - Crumpler Crumpler, NC
- Emelca Inn At Fleetwood Falls 2 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Firefly Fields - Fleetwood Fleetwood, Ashe County and New River Area
- Sweetwater Cottage - West Jefferson 2 Bedroom 1 Baths
- Riverbend Chalet At Fleetwood Falls 2 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Lantern Farm - West Jefferson 1 BD 1 BTH
- app state of mind - west jefferson west jefferson north carolina
- app state of mind - west jefferson ashe county and new river area
- 3 bedroom home
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- north carolina vacation rental with private hot tub
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 7