Creekside Escape Log Cabin - West Jefferson
Creekside Escape Log Cabin - West Jefferson
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $120 to $160 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
Creekside Escape Log Cabin
• Delightful wooded setting with babbling brook
• Wraparound deck two steps from the creek
• Hot tub
• Private picnic area and fire pit
• Dog-friendly, with large yard
• Great West Jefferson location with easy access to everything
Irresistible Charm And Tranquility
If you’re looking for the quintessential log cabin getaway on your own private creek, you’ve found it! Nestled in the woods along Old Fields Creek, Creekside Escape is the ultimate in charm and personality. It’s a small home with a big heart, in an unbeatable location.
The setting is utter perfection for anyone seeking stress-relief and the serenity of nature. Although the trickling song of a “babbling brook” may sound cliché, there truly is a unique and irresistible lullaby quality to it that eases the soul. Enjoy the delight of just sitting on the deck, or at the edge of the creek, trailing your feet in the water.
Unlike many mountain cabins, this home also offers a grassy yard for the kids and dogs play, complete with lawn chairs, a hammock, a fire pit and a tiny, separate “studio” cabin – a great escape for reading or indulging your creative energy. The spacious deck is equipped with comfortable seating and a dining area, including a propane grill. Since the deck is just steps from the kitchen, you’ll find this to be an unbeatable spot for tranquil – and yet convenient – dining al fresco. You won’t know true relaxation until you’ve been in a hot tub in the woods, surrounded by trees, listening to the creek, with stars overhead.
The interior of the cabin is cozy, with a cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace and unique, appealing decor. Tasteful decorating fills the cabin. The open floor plan inspires socializing, as it brings the kitchen, lounging and entertainment areas together, directly adjacent to the large deck. The well-equipped kitchen accommodates wonderful entertaining and at-home meals, complete with a dishwasher for easy clean-up. After dinner, enjoy the fireplace and TV from the attractive and comfortable couches.
You’ll find a number of sleeping options in this well-designed cabin, including a loft with a queen-sized bed, a delightful enclosed sun porch, also with a queen, and a hidden cubby-hole “bedroom” kids will adore.
This home gives you the chance to get away from it all, at an affordable price, in a setting you’ll still think of fondly, years later. And you can still connect to your world with wireless internet and satellite TV.
Explore The High Country
Creekside Escape is nestled in a private setting in West Jefferson, just 2 minutes from the Mountain Aire golf course and 10 minutes from downtown. West Jefferson is small-town Americana at its finest. You’ll find restaurants and terrific shopping, including antiques, crafts and art galleries. Watch cheese being made at the famous Ashe County Cheese Factory and don’t miss the quaint general store, stocked with ice cream, fudge and all sorts of other tasty treats. Feel as if you’ve stepped back in time while walking through West Jefferson.
The New River wanders peacefully throughout Ashe County, offering visitors amazing days filled with fishing, swimming, canoeing, tubing or kayaking. Several nearby river outfitters will quickly hook you up with everything you need. Other outdoor activities here include hiking, biking, horseback riding, and ziplines during the warmer months, or sledding, snowboarding and skiing all winter long. The ski resort at Sugar Mountain is only 40 minutes away. You can also take your kids to the Tweetsie Railroad between Boone and Blowing Rock, or let them mine for gems!
But don’t forget that irresistible mountain scenery at every turn. Fall is indescribably gorgeous.
Dogs Welcome! Must be well behaved, leash/crate trained, 2 years or older and 45lbs or less. $50 / per pet. 2 dog limit.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 60 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Other Property Amenities
- Emergency Medical Contact
- Emergency Police Contact
- Emergency Fire Contact
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Outdoor Lighting
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check In / Check Out
- Dogs Allowed
- Fire Pit
- Water Front
- No Firewood Provided
- Water Access
- 1-Q, 1-Full
- Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit
- Dining Area
- Living Room
- Private Entrance
- Lock Box
- Deck Patio Uncovered
- Patio Or Balcony
- Garden Or Backyard
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- Downtown Cabin - West Jefferson Log Cabin 2 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Phoenix Rising - Lansing 3 BD 2 BTH
- Indian Cave - Piney Creek Piney Creek, North Carolina
- Rock N Rhapsody Log Cabin .- West Jefferson 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Mountain Magic On The New River - Crumpler 5 BD 3 BTH
- Cabin At Cranberry Mill - Laurel Springs 2 BD 2 BTH
- River Haven On The New River - Fleetwood 3 BD 2 BTH
- Serendipity On The New River - Piney Creek 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 10
- Emelca Inn At Fleetwood Falls 2 Bedroom 2 Baths
- A Frame Of Mind - Fleetwood 2 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- creekside escape log cabin - west jefferson west jefferson north carolina
- creekside escape log cabin - west jefferson ashe county and new river area
- north carolina vacation rental with private hot tub
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- north carolina vacation places to rent
- 2 bedroom home
- sleeps 6