Lazy Dog Log Cabin - Jefferson
Lazy Dog Log Cabin - Jefferson
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $203 to $280 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
Lazy Dog Log Cabin
• Great location overlooking the New River
• Dog-friendly, with fenced yard
• Wrap-around porch with mountain views
• Gated community
• Common area at lake just a short drive down the road
• Awesome master suite with king bed and private hot tub/porch
• Spacious open floorplan with high beamed ceilings
• Lovely stone fireplace with gas logs
• Media room with BIG flat screen TV, plus foosball
• Minutes to the New River State Park, Blue Ridge Parkway, Jefferson and West Jefferson
Here’s a beautiful mountain cabin with room for the whole family – even the dog! This one is sure to check all the boxes on your list, including spaciousness, plenty of beds, two separate living areas, a wonderful king-sized master suite and a central location.
You’ll enter the home to a gorgeous great room, with towering ceilings, open to the kitchen and dining areas. The living room features a wet bar, stone-faced gas fireplace, TV, DVD player and comfy seating. The roomy kitchen is well-stocked for gatherings and family meals, and includes SS appliances and dining for 6. Another dining table offers room for an additional 6.
No crowding in this home! The master suite, conveniently located on the main level, includes a king-sized bed to stretch out in after a fun-packed day of mountain activities. This suite has a private bath with double vanity, whirlpool tub and separate shower. The best feature, though, is the private screened porch with its own 2-person hot tub!
When you’re ready for recreation, head downstairs to the large media room that offers a huge flatscreen TV, foosball game, mini-fridge, queen-sized sleeper sofa and half bath. You’ll also find another private bedroom with a queen bed and a bath with a large walk-in tile shower.
Need more sleeping space? The cabin’s upper level has two more bedrooms – one with a queen bed and the other with a twin trundle. These rooms share a full bath with a double vanity and a tub/shower combo.
Of course, most folks visit the mountains to enjoy the great outdoors! The Lazy Dog Retreat accommodates that desire beautifully with its wide wrap-around deck, hovering over the New River. This porch is definitely a “retreat” – the perfect place for relaxing, enjoying conversation or a beverage as you listen to the water babbling below and watch the dog frolic safely within the fenced yard.
Beautiful, inside and out, this home is in a secure, gated community, with plenty of off-street parking. What a great home base for your High Country adventure!
Location, Location, Location
The Lazy Dog Retreat is conveniently located in the Jefferson mountains, in the heart of the High Country. From here you can easily explore and enjoy a huge variety of attractions and outdoor recreation. The New River State Park is next to the cabin’s subdivision, and you’re also just minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway and the quaint mountain towns of Jefferson and West Jefferson.
West Jefferson offers restaurants and terrific shopping, including antique stores, art galleries and wine tasting. This is small-town Americana at its finest. Here you’ll find the famous Ashe Co. Cheese Factory, where you can watch cheese being made. As you explore Main Street you’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time.
Drive a little further to Boone or Blowing Rock, for an even wider assortment of dining, entertainment and shopping options. And remember that here in Blue Ridge Country the journey is as satisfying as the destination, with gorgeous scenery at every turn.
In the warmer months, the High Country offers hiking, biking, climbing and zip-lining, as well as all kinds of adventure on the New River. In the winter enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing or ice skating at one of the many area resorts.
Dogs Welcome! Must be well behaved, leash/crate trained, 2 years or older and 45lbs or less. $50 / per pet. 2 dog limit.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 50 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding area.
Other Property Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Dogs Allowed
- Mountain View
- King Bed
- Water Access
- 1-K, 2-Q, 2-Twin, 1-Sleeper
- Cable and Streaming
- Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Pets Considered
- Dining Area
- Living Room
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Patio Or Balcony
- Mountain View
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- Lantern Farm - West Jefferson West Jefferson, North Carolina
- Creekside Escape Log Cabin - West Jefferson 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Cloud Rise - Piney Creek 3 Bedroom 3 Baths
- Retriever Beach On The New River - West Jefferson Ashe County and New River Area
- Spout Branch Cabin On The New River - Warrensville 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Above The River - West Jefferson 3 Bedroom 3 Baths
- The Bear Hideout Log Cabin - West Jefferson West Jefferson, NC
- Tulip Tree Chalet - Crumpler 2 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Roxy's Riverfront Playhouse On The New River - Crumpler Crumpler, Ashe County and New River Area
- River Bend Retreat Log Cabin - Crumpler 3 Bedroom 2 Baths
- lazy dog log cabin - jefferson jefferson north carolina
- lazy dog log cabin - jefferson ashe county and new river area
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 8
- north carolina vacation places to rent
- 4 bedroom home
- north carolina vacation rental with private hot tub