Stone's Throw Bungalow at Fleetwood Falls
Stone's Throw Bungalow at Fleetwood Falls
Fleetwood, NC – Just added! Peace, privacy, comfort & touches of luxury – like stainless appliances, bamboo floors, granite, new furnishings & sparkling hot tub! This charming cabin is nestled in the woods w/ river access, lake access,
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $125 to $198 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
Stone’s Throw Bungalow - Peace, Privacy and a Touch of Luxury
• Great central location – close to all High Country attractions!
• Master suite with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom
• Gorgeous bubbling hot tub, directly off the master suite
• Peaceful wooded setting
• New furnishings, linens, granite, stainless steel, and other upgrades
• Open floorplan for gathering
• Minutes to the New River, West Jefferson, Blowing Rock and the Blue Ridge Parkway
Stunning and Serene
When you want a peaceful, rustic get-away, but you still expect the little touches of luxury you’re accustomed to, you’ve found it with Stone’s Throw Bungalow. This inviting cabin offers peace and privacy in a lovely wooded setting, along with beautifully upgraded kitchens and bathrooms, bamboo floors, and new furniture and bedding.
The cabin is perfect for two couples, or small families. It’s outfitted with all the comforts of home, along with some special features you may long for – like our luxurious, top-of-the-line hot tub, just steps from the master bedroom. This is the ideal setting for romance and relaxation!
The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main floor and features a new king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom, hidden behind a charming sliding barn door. As you’d expect from this home, the master bathroom has a lovely granite-covered vanity and a full tub/shower combination. Your friends, guests, or children also enjoy comfort and privacy, in the upstairs suite. In addition to the queen-size bedroom, the upper level also features an upgraded full bath, a Smart-TV with Netflix, and its own sitting-room loft.
The furniture throughout this tasteful home is as appealing as it is functional. The open floor plan inspires socializing and camaraderie, as it brings the kitchen, lounging, and entertainment areas together. Plan a feast in our beautifully equipped kitchen, complete with microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, and all the dining accessories you might need. Or grill outside – we have two private covered porches! When dinner is done, snuggle by the cozy gas fireplace, or soak in the sparkling clean hot tub.
This home offers you a chance to get away from it all, at an affordable price, without sacrificing the finer things in life.
A Stone’s Throw from Where You Want to Be
The name says it all – this is the perfect High Country location. Nestled in a private wooded setting in Fleetwood, in between West Jefferson and the New River, Stone’s Throw is just a short drive to the Blue Ridge Parkway, Boone, or Blowing Rock.
People come to the High Country because it has so much to offer, from outdoor adventure to shopping, dining, and antiquing. No matter what season it is, there are a myriad of activities to enjoy, including hiking, fishing, canoeing, tubing, horseback riding, volleyball, and badminton during the warmer months, or sledding, snowboarding, skating – and of course skiing – all winter long. The ski resort at Sugar Mountain is only 40 minutes away.
And of course, there’s that irresistible mountain scenery at every turn. Fall foliage is indescribably gorgeous. It’s easy to entertain yourself for hours, such as sitting in a rocking chair and gazing out at Nature’s bounty.
The quaint mountain town of West Jefferson offers restaurants and terrific shopping, including antique stores and art galleries. There’s even a movie theater. This is small-town Americana at its finest. Drive a little further to Boone or Blowing Rock, for an even wider assortment of dining, entertainment, and shopping options. And don’t forget to take a drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway, for some of the country’s most awe-inspiring views.
Or – just kick back in your hot tub and feel the stress of the city melt away.
We're sorry, No Pets Allowed.
StayBlueRidge.com, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 50 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone, and surrounding areas.
Other Property Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- No Pets
- King Bed
- Water Access
- Outdoor Dining
- Pets Not Allowed
- Free Parking
- Hot Water
- Private Living Room
- Single Level Home
- Dining Area
- Cooking Basics
- Private Entrance
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Patio Or Balcony
- Garden Or Backyard
- Lake Access
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- River Walk Log Cabin - Todd Todd
- Cabin At Cranberry Mill - Laurel Springs 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- App State Of Mind - West Jefferson Ashe County and New River Area
- Sunrise Mountain - Grassy Creek 4 Bedroom 3 Baths
- On River Time - Lansing Lansing, North Carolina
- Rocky Top - West Jefferson West Jefferson
- Roxy's Riverfront Playhouse On The New River - Crumpler 2 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Riverwind Lodge - Lansing 6 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 12
- A Frame Of Mind - Fleetwood 2 Bedroom 1 Baths
- Bird's Nest - Antique Log Cabin - West Jefferson 1 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- stone's throw bungalow at fleetwood falls fleetwood north carolina
- stone's throw bungalow at fleetwood falls ashe county and new river area
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- 2 bedroom home
- north carolina vacation rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 4
- 2 bedroom vacation rental