Bear Tracks in Eagles Nest
Bear Tracks in Eagles Nest
The gorgeous mountain views will draw you into Bear Tracks in The Village of Eagles Nest; the home will make you want to stay! Three bedrooms plus a loft, great outdoor space, and a game room in the basement make this home one you won't want to miss!&
Vacation Home in Banner Elk North Carolina
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $425 to $695 per night
- Weekly Rates from $2,495 to $4,450 per week
Jun 26, 2020 - Sep 06, 2020
Labor Day 2020
Sep 07, 2020 - Sep 07, 2020
Off Peak 2020
Sep 08, 2020 - Oct 04, 2020
Oct 05, 2020 - Oct 28, 2020
Off Peak 2020
Oct 29, 2020 - Nov 18, 2020
Nov 19, 2020 - Nov 29, 2020
The gorgeous mountain views will draw you into Bear Tracks in The Village of Eagles Nest; the home will make you want to stay!
A BRAND NEW, custom home with its level parking and easy one-step access, Bear Tracks is welcoming to all. Step in and soak up the mountain views. An upscale kitchen, complete with Commercial Thermador and Bosch appliances, prep sink, and a wine cooler, has space for all of your meal preparations. The dining table comfortably seats six, with seating for four at the bar. Just off of the kitchen is a covered deck with dining seats for six more and a gas grill. Facing the mountain view are four rocking chairs and a gas fire pit on the upper level.
The open living room features majestic views, exceptional furnishings, a gas log fireplace, and a TV where friends and family can gather. The main floor has one Master King suite with deck access and its own TV. The ensuite bathroom has double vanities, and a custom tiled shower with a river rock bottom. There is a main level laundry room off of the kitchen and entryway with its own workspace and sink. The home has features artwork and photography that is locally sourced, showcasing the beauty of the area.
Upstairs you'll find a second King room with its own TV. The loft area has a Twin over Full bunk, and there is another tiled shower and bathroom to share. In the lower level, there is a second living area complete with a second gas log fireplace and TV. The game room features a full sized pool table and a Pac Mac arcade. Off of the game room is another King Master, with its own tiled shower and double vanities.
On the lower deck, climb into the brand new hot tub and enjoy the mountain views. Take a few steps down and spend your evenings around the fabulous fire pit, complete with seating for six. When staying at Bear Tracks you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
When staying here, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
- BBQ Pavilion
- Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
- The Great Lawn
- Hiking Trails
- Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
- Horse Shoe Pit
- Mini-Golf Course
- Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
- Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
- Dog Park
- Walking Trails
- Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
- Fire Pit
- Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
-All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- For information about ATV rentals please call our office.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that the homeowner's dogs have been in this home, but it is not pet friendly for new reservations. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Other Property Amenities
- Mountain View
- King Bed
- Game Table
- Pets Not Allowed
- Fire Pit
- Club Privileges
- bear tracks in eagles nest blowing rock north carolina
- bear tracks in eagles nest blue ridge mountains and high country
- north carolina vacation places to rent
- 3 bedroom home
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 8
- blowing rock rental with private hot tub