Clinton, Washington Home: 5 Bedroom Short Term Rental in Whidbey Island WA
Clinton, Washington Home: 5 Bedroom Short Term Rental in Whidbey Island WA
LUXURY BEACHFRONT CAPE COD ON WESTSIDE SANDY BEACH
Vacation Home in Whidbey Island Washington
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|Bed Arrangements:||2 Kings, 3 Queens, twin over full bunk bed, queen sleeper sofa, trundle twin|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3040 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $595 to $950 per night
- Weekly Rates from $3,300 to $6,000 per week
Additional Rate InformationSummer $5900 per week, $950/night, June- mid-September
Regular Season (May and mid Sept- October) $4500/week, $650/night 3 night min
OFF PEAK SPECIAL: $595 per night,2 night min, $3300/week,
Holiday Weekends, per night $695/night, 3 night minimum or 4 nts Thanksgiving
Off peak is November to April except holiday periods
Westside beach, luxury home, estate, sunsets, hot tub, sandy beach, kid friendly, wheelchair accessible, handicapped accessible, gourmet kitchen, no bank, low bank,
- A luxurious beachfront Cape Cod; over 3040 sq ft of immaculate detail for comfortable and stylish beach living
- Low bank sandy beach with bulkhead and nice concrete steps down to the beach.
- West side of South Whidbey Island. Property faces south for all day sun, including spectacular sunrises and sunsets
- TWO master ensuite bedrooms with baths on the main level along with gourmet kitchen, dining, living room, utility room
- THREE additional bedrooms upstairs, plus a play room/ media room with a pull out couch
- 75 ' southwest facing sandy beach, views of the Olympics and shipping lanes
- Very kid and elderly friendly. Level entrance and wheelchair accessible on first level, all 36" doors. Kids can ride their bikes and skateboards around and play badminton, tennis or basketball at the community courts 6 doors down.
- Totally upscale but tasteful, excellent floor plan, interesting architecture like box beams in the living room, granite/travertine tile finishes in all 4 bathrooms and counters.
- Brand new- completed in 2010.
- All bedrooms have water view
- Large laundry room with outdoor entrance, sink and storage
- Outdoor shower
- Custom kitchen and bath cabinets with gentle close drawers
- Dual ovens
- Stainless steel appliances
- Custom blinds for entire house
- Gas rock fireplace
- Hot springs Hot Tub scheduled for Feb 2011 installation
- Stainless steel barbeque
- Boat launch 100 yards away.
This is a fantastic beach for walking, clamming, etc. When the tide is out, it is out several hundred yards. The beach is almost entirely sandy (not at all muddy or silty), with a few places of smaller rocks for some interesting tidal pools - you can go barefoot. In the summer the tidal pools are like bathwater. You can see the sunrise and sunset all year long. The ferries from Edmonds/Kingston are visible, as well as all the shipping traffic from Seattle (cargo, cruiseships, Clipper to Victoria, etc.). Seals, sea otters, and eagles are seen on a daily basis. Seals sit on the rocks a few hundred yards out.
Vacation Rental PoliciesPayments
VISA/MC/Amex Accepted, 2.5% Visa, 3.0% Amex processing fee
11am Check-outRequired Stay
2 night minimum off seasonLodging Tax(es)
$500 refundable security depositOther Fees
$150 cleaning chargeOther Policies
No weddings or parties larger than 14
Other Property AmenitiesNew Olympic Hot Springs Hot Tub, installation scheduled for Feb 22 2011 New Gas BBQ 46" HDTV, DVD, Bluray, XBOX, Kinect King (2) : BEDROOM 1 (Master) California King bed with luxury linens. Triple door panel with views to water. Chinese Elm armoire with Sony TV and DVD, DirectTV cable. Antique leather covered chest at foot of bed. Beautiful 4 x 6 antique Persian carpet. Travertine and stone in master bath. Large soaking tub for 2, huge glass enclosed shower with two shower heads. Double sinks. Separate toilet room. Solid fir doors with clear finish. ; BEDROOM 5 King bed and full bed over twin bunk bed, and additional twin in trundle. This large flexible bedroom can be either a family/kids suite, or can sleep an adult couple in privacy. Luxuriate in the Pottery Barn shell duvet/down comforter on this king bed. Roll out the trundle bed (even this mattress is brand new) if additional sleeping room is needed. Huge pine white washed armoire with both hanging space and 4 drawers. Antique suitcase holders. Water views from this room as well. Queen (4) : BEDROOM 2 Queen bed with all custom linens and headboard in French country style. Tall dresser, and private closet with room for storage of suitcases. Southwesterly water views. Travertine and stone private guest bath with shower, sink and toilet. ; BEDROOM 3 Queen bed with nautical style in this front bedroom with amazing water views. Queen wicker and wood sleigh bed, with custom Italian blue and white duvet cover and shams. Antique legal bookcases hold old and interesting leather bound books. Bedside reading lights. White 4 drawer dresser. ; BEDROOM 4 Queen bed in white Nantucket style wood bed. This bohemian bedroom offers a vivid color palette is a relaxed setting. Original oils and plaster pedestals evoke memories of a Greek island vacation. Queen bed, separate closet, faux painted blue dresser, chandelier. Wall-mounted reading lights on dimmers. Sleep Sofa /Futon : BEDROOM 6/Media Room Queen sleeper sofa. Memory foam sleeper mattress is brand new, and sleeps as well as a bed. This front room has some of the best southfacing views in the house. Draw the custom lined drapes to darken room during a movie, or for sleeping. Roche Bobois barrel chair and ottoman. 3 vintage wicker bar stools and bar height table. Comfy thick carpeting. Twin/ Single (2) : Double over twin bunk bed in Bedroom 5 (as above). Trundle bed pull also with brand new mattress Bunk Bed : Double over twin bunk bed in Bedroom 5 (as above) All new mattresses in 2011 Double : Double over twin bunk bed in Bedroom 5 Full Kitchen : Jennair propane stove and oven Stainless steel fridge Wall oven and microwave Granite island with bar seating for 3 Granite countertops, Travertine tile backsplash Breville Espresso machine and Mr. Coffee 12 cup maker, coffee grinder Fully stocked with pots, pans, serving dishes, small appliances, Cuisinart, utensils, Henckels knives, mixing bowls, etc.
TestimonialsPerfect spot for ladies retreat - Susan (Seattle)
Date of Stay: 03/30/12
This house was a gorgeous spot for our retreat last weekend. So beautiful furnished, with all first-class amenities. The beds and linens were actually better than what I have at home, and there's plenty of room for the 10 of us to sleep comfortably. The house is right on the water, so we sat at the table and watched otters, seals and eagles go by. Really a step above typical "vacation rental" properties.
Relaxing Weekend Getaway - Katherine (Seattle)
Date of Stay: 02/03/12
We had a wonderful weekend at Nancy's home. We had 6 adults and 4 children and there was more than enough room for us all! The children loved climbing on the rocks and looking for seashells on the beach. The adults relaxed in the beach chairs and enjoyed the spectacular view of the Olympic mountains and Puget. We also enjoyed the game room in the evening. The home is very comfortable, beautifully decorated and had everything our family needed to have the perfect weekend getaway. We will absolutely be returning to this house if we come back to Whidbey Island. Thank you!
- clinton, washington home whidbey island washington
- clinton, washington home puget sound
- whidbey island rental with private hot tub
- 5 bedroom home
- sleeps 12
- wheelchair accessible home rental in whidbey island
- washington vacation places to stay
- 5 bedroom vacation rental