Olympic Valley - Jasper River Cottage
Olympic Valley - Jasper River Cottage
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $1,000 per night
Availability details can be found on the Natural Retreats North Lake Tahoe website.
Book Direct through Natural Retreats North Lake Tahoe for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Nestled directly on the Truckee River, surrounded by aspen trees and soaring evergreens, this storybook cabin invites guests to become immersed in the tranquility of nature.
Crafted with a stone facade, beamed ceilings and hardwood floors, the European-style cottage sits on expansive grounds, offering a feeling of seclusion and privacy just minutes from skiing at Palisades Tahoe.
On the main level, an open-concept living and dining area overlooks the river through double glass doors and picture windows. Styled in classic lodge decor with Southwestern accents, the great room invites cozy gatherings by the stacked-stone fireplace or a movie on the large-screen SmartTV. Stretch out on the full-length leather sofa, or curl up on the loveseat or armchair.
A separate sitting area invites lively conversation or a game of cards. Steps away, a hardwood dining table seats up to four guests, with room for two additional guests at the breakfast bar. A country-style kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, lies just off the dining room.
During the summer, enjoy meals al fresco on the spacious deck overlooking the river or unwind on one of two chaise loungers. A private hot tub and gas firepit, available year-round for meditative moments by the river, sit on opposite ends of the deck.
Ideal for a family or small group of friends, Jasper River Cottage comfortably sleeps up to six guests between two private bedrooms and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. Both bedrooms, located on the upper level, have vaulted tongue-and-groove ceilings and charming skylights above the beds:
Primary Bedroom - Upper Level
Glass doors open this spacious room to a private balcony. Guests have twin nightstands with reading lamps and a sink.
Bedroom 2 - Upper Level
This sunny room has twin nightstands, a full-sized dresser and a sink.
Upstairs there is a shared bathroom with a shower over tub combo. Plus and addition quarter bathroom.
There is also a full bathroom downstairs with a step-in shower that adds convenience. A private washer and dryer on the bottom floor allows you to stay in warm, dry clothes for outdoor activities.
Park up to four cars on-site to easily explore Lake Tahoe, from Olympic Valley to downtown Truckee and into Northstar, all just minutes away. In the winter, enjoy access to Palisades Tahoe, Alpine Meadows and Northstar ski areas. In the summer, head to the lake's shore in less than 15 minutes or drive just two minutes to Poke Creek trailhead.
For guests looking to unplug and unwind in the mountains, Jasper River Cottage offers a tranquil location in the heart of Olympic Valley with upscale amenities and access to year-round adventures.
Other Property Amenities
- Patio, Heating, Bed Linen provided, Barbecue, Smoke alarm, Carbon monoxide detector, Fire extinguisher, Hangers, Located on the Waterfront, Private entrance, Electric kettle, Garden furniture, House with a mountain view, House with water view, House is suitable for children, Kitchen utensils, Concierge desk, House has a luxurious appearance
Other Rentals from Natural Retreats North Lake Tahoe
- Olympic Valley - The Lodge At Sierra Crest California Central Valley
- Northstar - Gold Bend Getaway Truckee
- Northstar - Grizzly Bear Cabin 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Northstar - Ski View Condo Truckee, North Lake Tahoe
- North Shore - Serene Home Kings Beach, North Lake Tahoe
- Truckee - Tahoe Donner Escape Truckee, CA
- olympic valley - jasper river cottage truckee california
- olympic valley - jasper river cottage north lake tahoe
- california vacation places to stay
- truckee pet friendly rental
- smoking allowed
- sleeps 6
- 2 bedroom home
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- truckee rental with private hot tub