Spout Branch Cabin on the New River - Warrensville
Spout Branch Cabin on the New River - Warrensville
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $120 to $187 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
Spout Branch Cabin on the New River
• Riverfront, mountains, private creek
• Handmade cabin from materials on the property
• Large, flat lot on the river
• Great fishing spot!
• Fire pit, picnic tables, charcoal grill
• Rocking-chair front porch
• 15 minutes from West Jefferson
Sweet Cabin on Special New River Property
On this amazing property, the owner built the cabin himself, from materials found on the land – trees for lumber and rocks for stone walls. The cabin is small, but the property is spectacular, with 1000 feet of private riverfront, as well as its own gurgling creek. In the evenings, gather everyone around the fire pit, roast some marshmallows and gaze at the dome of diamond stars in the clear mountain sky above.
This part of the New River is peaceful, shallow and well-stocked with trout. The sprawling, 5-acre, level lot invites you to play, picnic, fish, or step into the water and float. It’s the perfect launch spot for your tubing or swimming adventure. Nearby outfitters can set you up with everything you need.
This is the perfect place to bring the kids, with plenty of safe space for running, playing or swimming. There’s even a playhouse. They’ll be fascinated to see the handmade water wheel, which originally supplied electricity for the cabin! Now it is a basically a museum piece for the property, so please use caution when admiring it. The owner’s workshop is also nearby and you may see him coming and going from time to time.
The cabin interior is quaint and comfy, with the ambiance of a time gone by. The living room has a TV and the well-equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher and a dining table for 6. The master bedroom is conveniently located on this main level with a brand new King Bed, with a private en-suite bathroom offering a tub/shower combination. There is an additional half bath on this level, with a washer and dryer.
Upstairs you’ll find two additional bedrooms, one with a queen bed and a full, and the other with a full. The shared bathroom upstairs offers a walk-in shower.
The covered front porch provides additional living and chilling space, and even has a porch swing. Grab a beverage or a book and take it easy, watching the river flow and listening to the soothing sounds of the creek.
Step back to the simpler days and enjoy nature at Spout Branch cabin.
Location, Location, Location
The Spout Branch cabin is located in Warrensville, close to Clifton and only about 15 minutes from historic downtown West Jefferson. West Jefferson is small-town Americana at its finest, with its wide assortment of restaurants, shopping, antique stores, art galleries and wine tasting.
Less than 15 minutes from Spout Brach you’ll also find Lansing, home of Molley Chomper Cidery, where you can sample a variety of hard cider. When you get hungry, check out Pie on the Mountain, known for great pizza. Across the road is the Lansing Creeper Park, with a walking trail and monthly Music in the Barn concerts.
As you venture out to explore the rest of the High Country, check out Boone and Blowing Rock, for an even wider assortment of dining, entertainment and shopping. Don’t forget to take a drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway, America's most beautiful road, with awe-inspiring views and photo opps. Wherever you go in Blue Ridge Country, you’ll find gorgeous scenery at every turn. Our numerous hiking, biking and horseback riding trails provide some healthy endorphins. Fall foliage is indescribably gorgeous. In the winter enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing or ice skating at one of the many area resorts. There’s something for everyone!
Want to feel the stress of the city melt away? Book Spout Branch Cabin today!
We’re sorry this cabin is NOT PET FRIENDLY.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 50 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Other Property Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Outdoor Lighting
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check In / Check Out
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- No Pets
- Fire Pit
- Water Front
- King Bed
- No Firewood Provided
- 1-K, 1-Q, 2-Full
- Pets Not Allowed
- Dining Area
- Private Entrance
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Garden Or Backyard
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- The Pour House - Todd Todd, Ashe County and New River Area
- Cloud Rise - Piney Creek Piney Creek, Ashe County and New River Area
- Bird's Nest - Antique Log Cabin - West Jefferson 1 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Lantern Farm - West Jefferson 1 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Our Place To Paws Luxury Blue Ridge Mountain Log Cabin - Lansing Lansing
- Stonewood On The River - Fleetwood Fleetwood, NC
- Phoenix Rising - Lansing Lansing
- Downtown Cabin - West Jefferson Log Cabin 2 BD 2 BTH
- Stone's Throw Bungalow At Fleetwood Falls 2 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Emelca Inn At Fleetwood Falls 2 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- spout branch cabin on the new river - warrensville warrensville north carolina
- spout branch cabin on the new river - warrensville ashe county and new river area
- 3 bedroom home
- sleeps 6
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- north carolina vacation places to stay