The Gathering Place - Creston
The Gathering Place - Creston
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $240 to $340 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
The Gathering Place
• Lovely long-range mountain views
• Two living areas – each with flatscreen TVs
• Towering stone fireplace with gas logs
• Fire pit on flat, spacious lawn
• Pool Table table downstairs, jetted tub
• 30 minutes to West Jefferson; 40 minutes to Boone, NC
• 15 minutes to Mountain City, TN and Watauga Lake Area
Spacious Mountain Cabin in the Woods
If you’ve ever dreamed of experiencing the natural peace and quiet book your stay at this lovely cabin-style home. The cabin sits on 35 gorgeous wooded acres in the North Carolina mountains, near the Tennessee border.
Three levels of living space in this cabin lets your group spread out and enjoy a little privacy, as well as togetherness and socializing. On the main level you’re welcomed by a large and open great room with cathedral ceilings, a stone fireplace, a big flatscreen TV and lots of comfortable seating. The open floorplan provides great flow, joining the living area with the huge kitchen and two dining tables – one seating 4 guests and the other accommodating another 6. The big, open kitchen is beautifully equipped with stainless appliances, granite counters, seating at the island bar, and all the dining accessories you need for entertaining or family meals at home.
The great room opens directly onto the wide rocking chair porch, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature all around you, as well as long-range mountain views. This porch has a hammock as well as plenty of seating – another wonderful area for conversation or peaceful solitude.
Two bedrooms are also located on the main level. The shared full bath includes a large jetted tub, as well as a walk-in shower.
The lower level offers a second living area with a cozy wood stove, another flatscreen TV, and a ping pong area. This is the perfect spot for family fun. A charming barn door slides open to reveal another bedroom with a queen bed, a bunk bed with full size bottom and twin size top and a bathroom. This lower level opens to its own covered patio with direct access to the lawn, which is large and flat – great for games, Frisbee, or just running around. There’s also a fire pit, so you can close out your adventure around a campfire, roasting marshmallows and gazing in amazement at the canopy of stars above.
For more private sleeping areas, head up to the top level, where there's a loft with 2 single futons (sleeps 2), plus an additional upstairs bedroom with two full beds and one twin.
When you’re ready to get away from it, The Gathering Place is perfect for you, your friends and your whole family.
Explore The High Country
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, The Gathering Place is located in Creston, NC, near the North-Carolina-Tennessee border. From this home base, you’re just a 30-minute drive to West Jefferson, 40 minutes to Boone, or 15 minutes to Mountain City, TN and the Watauga Lake area. You can also easily access Blowing Rock and all the natural attractions along the Blue Ridge Parkway. But don’t forget: you have 35 acres to explore in your own front yard!
In the High Country, area recreation includes fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, canoeing, tubing, zip-lining, and more, all within easy reach of The Gathering Place. Wherever you go, gorgeous scenery awaits you at every turn.
In the quaint mountain town of West Jefferson you’ll find restaurants and terrific shopping, including antique stores and art galleries. This is small-town Americana at its finest.
Drive a little further to Boone or Blowing Rock, for more choices in dining, entertainment and shopping.
We're a 4-season destination! In winter there's sledding, snowboarding, skating and skiing at our area resorts.
We’re sorry this cabin is NOT PET FRIENDLY.
Must have 4WD or AWD to access property!
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 50 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Other Property Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Outdoor Lighting
- No Pets
- Fire Pit
- Mountain View
- 4 Wheel/AWD Recommended - Call for more details
- No Firewood Provided
- 2-Q, 4-Full, 2-Twin
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Accessibility Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Minimum Age Limit
- Dining Area
- Living Room
- Private Entrance
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Patio Or Balcony
- Garden Or Backyard
- Fire Pit
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- Our Place To Paws Luxury Blue Ridge Mountain Log Cabin - Lansing Lansing, NC
- River Haven On The New River - Fleetwood Fleetwood
- Tulip Tree Chalet - Crumpler Crumpler, NC
- Hibernation Station - West Jefferson Log Cabin West Jefferson, Ashe County and New River Area
- Happinest Vacation Cottage - Fleetwood 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Retriever Beach On The New River - West Jefferson 4 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- The Pour House - Todd 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Homeplace 1936 - Downtown West Jefferson 3 BD 2 BTH
- Castaway Cabin - Ennice Ennice, NC
- The Bear Hideout Log Cabin - West Jefferson Ashe County and New River Area
- the gathering place - creston creston north carolina
- the gathering place - creston ashe county and new river area
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 15
- north carolina vacation places to rent
- 4 bedroom home