Above the Pines at Tahoe Donner
Above the Pines at Tahoe Donner
Stunning views of the surrounding mountains, unique reclaimed materials, and unparalleled amenity access make Above the Pines a one of a kind Tahoe Donner vacation rental.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2486 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $392 to $1,247 per night
Off Season - Fall 2020
Sep 07, 2020 - Nov 24, 2020
Thanksgiving - 3 nt Min
Nov 25, 2020 - Nov 27, 2020
Off Season - Fall 2020
Nov 28, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 04, 2021
Jan 05, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
Stunning views of the surrounding mountains, unique reclaimed materials and unparalleled amenity access make Above the Pines a one of a kind Tahoe Donner vacation rental. This custom home comfortably accommodates two families or a group of outdoor enthusiasts seeking an adventurous mountain getaway.
Entering through the mudroom onto the main living level, you'll find an open floor plan which makes the spacious area perfect for socializing. Gather around the fireplace and wall-mounted flat-screen TV for a movie night, or meet at the large dining table for a family meal after a day on the slopes. The chef in the group will appreciate the open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Silestone counters. Truly one of a kind, the cabinets are made of old pickle barrels from Colorado, corrugated metal from an old barn adorns the ceilings, and a barn door slides to conceal the pantry.
Off the main level you'll also find a large, sunny deck overlooking the Tahoe wilderness with a gorgeous mountain view. After a day of outdoor exploration, you'll love coming home to the soothing hot tub. In the warmer months, enjoy patio dining or simply getting lost in a good book as the sun sets.
When you're ready to turn in, all the bedrooms are separated from the main floor to ensure a restful night's sleep. Downstairs, you'll find two comfortable guest bedrooms and a full bath. A second family room shares this space as well, where guests can enjoy a movie or a game of darts. Upstairs, the master suite spans the entire floor and features a king bed with high-end linens, a beautiful en suite bath, a flat-screen TV and a cozy sitting area.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2500 square feet
• Hot tub
• Well traveled dogs welcome (fee applies)
• Huge downstairs family room
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (see details below)
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $15 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are no longer transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The driveway to this property has a steep down slope. A 4WD vehicle is strongly advised during the winter months.
2. No street parking. Guest should check with a Tahoe Getaways agent if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
3. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
4. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
5. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM’s control.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Town ID # 62-40
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Private Beach
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Away From It All
- Sports Activities
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- above the pines at tahoe donner truckee california
- above the pines at tahoe donner north lake tahoe
- sleeps 8
- california vacation places to rent
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- 3 bedroom home