Hawk's Peak in Tahoe Donner
Hawk's Peak in Tahoe Donner
A beautifully cared for, split level mountain home, Hawk's Peak offers warm interiors, open social spaces, private hot tub and a gorgeous back yard.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1900 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $394 to $1,045 per night
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Nov 21, 2020
Nov 22, 2020 - Nov 28, 2020
Nov 29, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 05, 2021
Jan 06, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
A beautifully cared for, split level mountain home, Hawk's Peak offers warm interiors, open social spaces, and a gorgeous back yard.
Enter the home, and upstairs you'll find an open concept kitchen and living space. The kitchen is outfitted with all the modern conveniences, including a five burner La Cornue gas range, and beautiful island with bar seating. Socialize with guests gathered in the great room, and wind down at the end of the evening around the gas fireplace or wall mounted flat screen television. A leather sofa and two club chairs provide a comfortable place to relax.
The Master suite is on this floor as well, outfitted with a King bed, television, walk in closet, and lovely ensuite bath.
Downstairs, another King guest room, and a bunk room perfect for the younger travelers. Two twin over twin bunks, each with an additional trundle bed, offer sleeping for up to six little ones, and the room has its own television and additional space to play. These bedrooms share the second full bathroom.
During the summer months, prepare to be truly wowed by a beautiful outdoor space behind the home. Exit from the top floor onto a 400+ foot Trex deck with an outdoor dining table and bench seating. Walk down the outdoor staircase to the stone patio, and take in the lighted Steamscape and pond, with a gas fire pit just beyond.
SILVER RATED PROPERTY
• 1900 Square Feet
• Private hot tub
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• Walking Distance to Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area
• 10 minutes to historic downtown Truckee for shopping, dining, and more
• 5 minutes to Donner Lake (private beach available)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $15 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are no longer transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. 4WD vehicles strongly advised during the winter months.
2. No street parking. Guest should check with Tahoe Getaways if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
3. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
4. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
5. This home does not have a bathtub.
6. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM’s control.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Town ID # 62-61
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Shared Pier Access
- Access to Private Beach
- Access to Fitness Center
- Walk to Ski Lifts
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Away From It All
- Sports Activities
- hawk's peak in tahoe donner truckee california
- hawk's peak in tahoe donner north lake tahoe
- 3 bedroom home
- california vacation places to stay
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 10
- truckee rental with private pool