Meek Court Lodge at Grays Crossing
Meek Court Lodge at Grays Crossing
This brand new mountain modern home is guaranteed to take your breath away.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 11|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3256 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $428 to $1,402 per night
Off Season - Spring 2020
Apr 01, 2020 - Jun 10, 2020
Jun 11, 2020 - Jun 23, 2020
Jun 24, 2020 - Jun 27, 2020
4th of July
Jun 28, 2020 - Jul 07, 2020
Jul 08, 2020 - Aug 16, 2020
Aug 17, 2020 - Sep 06, 2020
This brand new mountain modern home is guaranteed to take your breath away. With soaring ceilings, custom finishes and space for the whole family, Meek Court Lodge is the obvious choice for the contemporary traveler
The main floor is conveniently located on the ground level, and the functional layout includes a mud room, open living area with a chef's kitchen and great room, and separate dining area opening to the spacious rear deck. Two Master suites are located on this floor as well. Outdoors, enjoy the brand new hot tub, with direct access off of the main Master.
Upstairs, you'll find a third guest room, a full bath, and a bunk room perfect for housing all the youngest travelers. A second family room outfitted with a flat screen television, toys and games, and a sofa sleeper is also located on this floor.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3250 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Brand New Construction
• Formal Dining
• Family Room Upstairs with Flat-screen TV
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray’s Crossing, a 750-acre property on the north end of Martis Valley, offers peaceful seclusion from crowds and traffic without a sense of isolation. With hundreds of acres of open space and loads of hiking and biking trails, it will feel like a remote location. Yet it’s anything but, when you realize you’re 1.5 miles from Downtown Truckee with its vibrant shops and restaurants.
In the heart of the community is critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing. You can celebrate your best shots at PJ’s Grill, but you don’t have to play golf to enjoy Truckee’s finest outdoor dining with several fire pits and an expansive lawn where all ages can play.
In the winter, visit nearby Northstar California, just a ten minute drive from Gray’s Crossing. Enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Please note, this home does NOT come with Tahoe Mountain Club Amenities.
2. The lot next door to this home is currently under construction. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc; however noise and nuisance can be expected. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Town of Truckee ID #62-50
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Cable Television
- meek court lodge at grays crossing truckee california
- meek court lodge at grays crossing north lake tahoe
- california vacation places to stay
- truckee luxury accommodations
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- truckee rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 11
- 4 bedroom home