Tippy Canoe on Tahoe's West Shore
Tippy Canoe on Tahoe's West Shore
Steps away from great hiking, biking, cross country skiing trails AND close to the beach, perfect for paddling and other water sports, this west shore location is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast!
Vacation Home in Tahoma California
|How Many Bedrooms?||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|How Many Bathrooms?||3 Full Bathrooms|
|How Much Living Space?||2392 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private), Sauna / Steam Room|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $520 to $1,313 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
May 26, 2023 - Jun 20, 2023
Jun 21, 2023 - Jun 28, 2023
4th of July
Jun 29, 2023 - Jul 07, 2023
Jul 08, 2023 - Aug 19, 2023
Aug 20, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Off Season - Fall
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 31, 2023
Steps away from great hiking, biking, and cross country skiing trails AND close to the beach, perfect for paddling and other water sports, this west shore location is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast!
Custom built to take advantage of the quiet and picturesque surroundings, this vacation home exudes a rustic lodge feel with all the creature comforts of home. The main floor provides an open living concept and the large deck extends the length of the home, offering even more space to enjoy in the warmer months.
Two guest rooms are located on this level. Upstairs, a spectacular balcony looks down on the great room on it's way to the spacious primary suite, complete with queen bed, writing desk, flat screen TV and a large luxurious primary bath. A second primary suite, next door, completes the the upstairs space.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2500 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Indoor Sauna
• Back Yard Backs to Open Space
• Located on a Quiet Cul-de-Sac
• Gas Fireplace
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Located halfway between Homewood and Meek’s Bay along Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find Tahoma, a quiet and quintessential Tahoe town. A true escape from the hectic pace of city life, Tahoma offers access to picturesque beaches, nearby hiking and biking trails, and the oldest lake front bar and restaurant in Tahoe.
During the summer month, visit the public beach at Chamber’s Landing, less than a 10 minute bike ride, or just a three minute drive from your home. The sandy beach is next to Chambers Landing Bar and Grill, or stop at the Tahoma PDQ market and pick up a picnic lunch on your way to the lake. Venture south to Sugar Pine Point State Park, again less than ten minutes via car or bike, to enjoy sandy beaches, hiking trails, fishing, and a picnic area.
During the ski season, you just minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8.
2. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.. While this home has a two car garage, only one space is available for guest use.
3. 4WD is recommended during the winter months as travel in this neighborhood can be difficult during winter storms.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
El Dorado County Regulations:
1. Quiet hours must be observed between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
2. Maximum occupancy is enforced at all times.
3. Any violations may result in a fine.
El Dorado County Vacation Home Rental Permit #VVHR22-0179
El Dorado County Transient Occupancy Certificate T64078
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Additional Sleeping Area
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- Munich Retreat At Tahoe Donner 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Mod Haus On The West Shore 3 Bedroom With Pool
- Caleb's Mountain Getaway At Old Greenwood 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 8
- Interlaken Lodge 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 9
- Truckee Luxe At Gray's Crossing Truckee, North Lake Tahoe
- Crystal Lake View Lodge 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- The Lavish Cabin At Gray's Crossing Truckee
- Ward Creek Retreat 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Gondola Getaway Ski-in Ski-out At Home Run Trail 4 Bedroom Vacation Townhouse For Rent
- Four Summits Carnelian Bay
- tippy canoe on tahoe's west shore tahoma california
- tippy canoe on tahoe's west shore lake tahoe west shore
- tahoma luxury accommodations
- 4 bedroom home
- california vacation places to rent
- sleeps 9
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation rental with private hot tub