Castlemont at Tahoe Donner
Castlemont at Tahoe Donner
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3913 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $644 to $1,837 per night
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Nov 21, 2020
Nov 22, 2020 - Nov 28, 2020
Nov 29, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 05, 2021
Jan 06, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
Artfully designed and constructed with the finest materials, this five bedroom Truckee vacation rental combines a refined sophistication with the warmth of mountain living. The spacious great room brings family together with plentiful seating surrounding a gas fireplace and flat screen television. Floor to ceiling windows open to forested views. Adjacent, a gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a granite slab island. Enjoy a quick bite here, with bar seating for seven, or gather for a more formal meal around the dining table, which seats eight.
As the evening winds down, retreat to the luxurious upstairs Master suite, outfitted with a King bed, oversized reading chair, balcony with forest views, and a gas fireplace. As you unwind, take advantage of the walk-in steam shower and jetted tub in the ensuite bath. The downstairs Master offers many of these same amenities, outfitted with a King bed, flat screen television, gas stove, and ensuite bath with jetted tub. Three additional guest rooms accommodate a variety of family and friends.
Traveling with children? They'll love the upstairs "kids loft" with seating area and television. And don't forget the beautifully landscaped outdoor space, with lots of patio seating during the summer months. Year round, enjoy a soak in the hot tub under the stars.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3900 Square Feet
• Private hot tub on back deck
• 60" television and gas fireplace in Great Room
• Backyard views of the 16th fairway
• Master suite with fireplace and views
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $15 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are no longer transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Owners keep an outdoor wood fire pit at the property for their own use. Renter use is not permitted. Attempted use could result in a fine.
2. 4WD/AWD with snow tires or chains required during the winter months.
3. No street parking. Guest should check with a Tahoe Getaways agent if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
4. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
5. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM’s control.
Truckee Town ID #62-81
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Private Beach
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Away From It All
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- castlemont at tahoe donner truckee california
- castlemont at tahoe donner north shore lake tahoe
- 5 bedroom home
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 12
- california vacation rental with private pool
- california vacation places to stay
- truckee luxury accommodations