Pinnacle Views at Tahoe Donner
Pinnacle Views at Tahoe Donner
Appropriately named, this tastefully decorated home is located at what feels like the very top of Tahoe Donner and boasts stellar views of Castle Peak and Euer Valley --not only from the great room, but also from each of the west-facing bedrooms as well.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2586 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $400 to $1,034 per night
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 22, 2021
Nov 23, 2021 - Nov 27, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Nov 28, 2021 - Nov 30, 2021
Dec 01, 2021 - Dec 17, 2021
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2021 - Dec 25, 2021
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2021 - Jan 04, 2022
Appropriately named, this tastefully decorated home is located at what feels like the very top of Tahoe Donner and boasts stellar views of Castle Peak and Euer Valley --not only from the great room, but also from each of the west-facing bedrooms as well. Sophisticated modern design elements shine through but do not contradict the comfort of this one-of-a-kind accommodation.
In the winter, picture yourself curling up in front of the gas fireplace, staring out the plentiful west-facing windows, and spotting cross country skiers in neon outfits stride their way through the adjacent snow-covered hills. In summer, this is the perfect base-camp for the adventure-minded. On day-one, use the back deck to grasp a lay of the land for the trails you'll be hiking or biking in the days following.
Double ovens, an open floor plan, and plenty of seating for the whole family will make meals effortless. Those with mobility concerns will appreciate the ease of accessibility offered, as the master is located on the entry level along with the great room and kitchen. And a sunken jetted tub and walk in closet in the master's ensuite bathroom prove that no detail has been spared.
Venture downstairs to find a game room complete with a foosball table and access out to the private hot tub on the lower deck. And the additional two bedrooms- one with a queen bed, and another set as a bunk room are just down the hall. What more could you want?
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 2,580 Sq. Ft
• Private Hot Tub
• Gas Fireplace
• Double Oven
• Foosball Table in Downstairs Game Room
• About 1/2 mile to the Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center
• Well traveled dog (1 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains. In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $16 per person per day. Children under 7 are free.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. There is construction in the neighborhood and the closest home with active construction is 2 doors down. Some nuisance can be expected.
2. 4WD vehicles strongly advised during the winter months.
3. No street parking. Guest should check with Tahoe Getaways if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
4. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
5. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provided courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
6. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM’s control.
7. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00767
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Game Room/Media Room
- Access to Private Beach
- pinnacle views at tahoe donner truckee california
- pinnacle views at tahoe donner north shore lake tahoe
- california vacation places to rent
- california vacation rental pet friendly
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 8
- california vacation rental with private pool
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- 3 bedroom home