Truckee Luxe at Gray's Crossing
Truckee Luxe at Gray's Crossing
Looking for a vacation away from the hustle and bustle of the city without forfeiting the comforts of modern living? Look no further! Adorned with a plethora of cultured art-deco touches, this surprisingly sophisticated townhome offers more than the typic
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $384 to $1,228 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
May 26, 2023 - Jun 20, 2023
Jun 21, 2023 - Jun 28, 2023
4th of July
Jun 29, 2023 - Jul 07, 2023
Jul 08, 2023 - Aug 19, 2023
Aug 20, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Off Season - Fall
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 31, 2023
Looking for a vacation away from the hustle and bustle of the city without forfeiting the comforts of modern living? Look no further! Adorned with a plethora of cultured art-deco touches, this surprisingly sophisticated townhome offers more than the typical comforts of home.
Enter at split level and you'll find yourself drawn up a half-flight of stairs into the home's Great Room. Natural light and vaulted ceilings set the stage, but the elegance of the Eames-style furnishings, and mid-century modern décor really sets this home apart. There are no rules on how to enjoy this space best; some will prop their feet up and enjoy the 77 inch Smart TV equipped with streaming capability, while others will relish in turning the devices off and sitting by the fire or enjoying the golf course views offered out the back windows and deck. It's no doubt that all will appreciate the open floorplan between the kitchen, dining and living space.
The Primary Bedroom sits on the upper floor as well, and trust us- it's got it all! Featuring a King bed, ensuite bathroom with heated floors, gym-grade exercise bikes, a modest balcony, and a small home office with two computer screens on an adjustable height desk- this space is truly one-of-a-kind.
But you won't have to fight for comfort and convenience here. Downstairs, you'll find that the additional bedrooms also feature ensuite bathrooms, work spaces, and access to the outdoors as well. The Junior Primary is equipped with a similarly dialed work space as the primary, and even the bunk room is set up for comfort, with a full over full bunk and a twin over twin bunk as well as 55-inch television, proving that there isn't a bad seat in the house!
Newly constructed and conveniently located, Annie's Loop is just minutes from the intersection of several major highways, while being tucked away enough to offer a peaceful retreat at the end of a busy day on the mountain or lake. Speaking of a day on the slopes, don't miss the boot and glove dryer in the garage!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 2,200 square feet
• Hot Tub
• Air Conditioning
• Bluesound Outdoor surround system
• 77 inch Television in Great Room with Dolby Atmos
• Minutes from Downtown Truckee
• Gas Fireplace
• Desk space in each bedroom
• Gym quality exercise bikes
• Golf course views
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray’s Crossing, a 750-acre property on the north end of Martis Valley, offers peaceful seclusion from crowds and traffic without a sense of isolation. With hundreds of acres of open space and loads of hiking and biking trails, it will feel like a remote location. Yet, it’s anything but, when you realize you’re only 1.5 miles from Downtown Truckee with its vibrant shops and restaurants.
In the heart of the community is critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing. You can celebrate your best shots at PJ’s Grill, but you don’t have to play golf to enjoy Truckee’s finest outdoor dining with several fire pits and an expansive lawn where all ages can play.
In the winter, visit nearby Northstar California, just a ten minute drive from Gray’s Crossing. Enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This home does NOT come with Tahoe Mountain Club or Gray's Crossing HOA Amenities
4. This home has a Traeger Wood Pellet Grill. Please provide your own pellets.
5. This home does not have Cable TV, only streaming services like Apple TV, Chromecast, Airplay, etc.
6. This home does have a Ring Doorbell and an exterior video security system.
7. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00747
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Remote Workspace
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- Tippy Canoe On Tahoe's West Shore Tahoma
- Camp Telemark At Tahoe Donner 3 Bedroom With Pool
- Victory Place At Palisades Tahoe Olympic Valley, California Central Valley
- Tranquil Retreat At Tahoe Donner Truckee
- Away On Allenby 3 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Falcon's Rest 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 4
- Beaver Lake View Retreat Kings Beach
- Squaw Valley Ski Condo California Central Valley
- Cottonwood Place At Tahoe Donner 3 Bedroom 3 Baths
- Interlaken Lodge 3 BD 2 BTH
- truckee luxe at gray's crossing truckee california
- truckee luxe at gray's crossing north lake tahoe
- sleeps 7
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation places to stay
- 3 bedroom home