Tahoe Wanderer on the North Shore
Tahoe Wanderer on the North Shore
Tucked away on a quiet street in Tahoe Vista, this log cabin creates the perfect Tahoe experience. With the ultimate Tahoe Cabin vibes, hiking and biking trails literally right out your front door, and easy access to the beautiful beaches of Lake Ta
Vacation Home in Tahoe Vista California
|How Many Bedrooms?||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|How Many Bathrooms?||3 Full Bathrooms|
|How Much Living Space?||2766 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $350 to $1,085 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Off Season - Spring
Mar 26, 2023 - May 25, 2023
May 26, 2023 - Jun 20, 2023
Jun 21, 2023 - Jun 28, 2023
4th of July
Jun 29, 2023 - Jul 07, 2023
Jul 08, 2023 - Aug 19, 2023
Aug 20, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Tucked away on a quiet street in Tahoe Vista, this log cabin is the perfect way to experience Tahoe. With the ultimate Tahoe Cabin vibes, hiking and biking trails literally right out your front door, and easy access to the beautiful beaches of Lake Tahoe, you won't want to leave.
This log cabin is built at the end of a quiet street on a flat lot with a two-car garage. You can either enter the home from the two-car garage or via the front deck. The front deck is the ultimate chill zone with a private hot tub overlooking the woods, outdoor seating, and a bbq. From the front deck, you can enter the cabin on the main level where you will find an open floor layout between the kitchen, living room, and dining room. Large windows create a bright atmosphere in the kitchen and dining area. The living room has a vaulted ceiling and a cozy sectional couch situated around a large flat screen tv and a gas fireplace for colder evenings.
Upstairs you will find a lofted area that overlooks the living room, with an comfortable queen bed, closet and dresser. Down the hall is a large and sunny master bedroom. The master bedroom has a queen bed, a seating area, a gas fireplace, and access to a private balcony with outdoor seating. The master bedroom has an attached master bathroom with a large dual head shower.
Downstairs you will find two more bedrooms, each with queen beds and large closets. Both rooms have easy access to the downstairs bathroom with an updated shower.
If you are looking for a mountain getaway in the woods this cabin has everything that you need, with a bright and open layout and adventure at your fingertips.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,766 square feet
• Private Hot Tub
• Forested Views
• 70'' Flat-screen TV in Living Room
• Two Gas Fireplaces
• Biking and Hiking trail access next to home
• Well traveled dog (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Just west of Kings Beach and running right along the lake, Tahoe Vista is a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts. For lake lovers, kayaking from one of several hidden beaches, or a motorized excursion from the new Tahoe Vista Recreation Area boat launch facility are two Tahoe Vista treats. For landlubbers, the nearby Regional Park sports year-round trailheads for mountain biking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing, a disc golf course, nature trails, and sweet swing sets.
In the winter, you are less than fifteen minutes from Northstar California. There, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing, and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world-class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink sidebar.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum day time & night time occupancy is 8 adults.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The county record shows this home as a 3 BR, and therefore it is listed as such, however there is an additional loft that acts as a 4th sleeping area to 2 extra people. This loft is open and noise from the downstairs living area travels easily to this room.
4. This home does not have a bathtub.
5. The property has a metal roof from which snow & ice can slide causing injury or death to those below. Children should never be allowed to play unsupervised outside when snow loads exist on the roof. People should never walk under the eaves of the property when snow load is present on the roof.
6. Neighboring lot behind the home is under construction. Some noise and nuisance during daytime hours are possible in the coming months. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
7. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-81976
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Additional Sleeping Area
- Away From It All
- Sports Activities
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- Hawk's Peak In Tahoe Donner 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- High Sierra Hideaway At Dollar Point 4 BD 4 BTH
- Timber Wolf Lodge 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Four Seasons Retreat At Tahoe Donner Truckee
- Away On Allenby Tahoe Vista, California
- Castlemont At Tahoe Donner 4 Bedroom 4 Baths
- Sunset Lake View 5 BD 5 BTH
- Tree Haus In Tahoe Donner 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Rubicon Bay Lakefront 5 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Fireside Lodge At Northstar 4 BD 4 BTH
- tahoe wanderer on the north shore tahoe vista california
- tahoe wanderer on the north shore north lake tahoe
- tahoe vista rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 7
- california vacation places to stay
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation rental with private pool
- 3 bedroom home