Caney Creek- Ocoee River cabin rental
Caney Creek- Ocoee River cabin rental
Brand New! Just Listed! 1br/1ba creekfront, hot tub, wifi, brand new hot tub, creek front, cable & smart TV's
Availability details can be found on the Mountain Escapes Property Management and Cabin Rentals website.
Book Direct through Mountain Escapes Property Management and Cabin Rentals for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Brand New Listing!!
******NO PETS**** STRICTLY ENFORCED NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE PORCH OR IN THE PROPERTY!
This is a Tiny Home/Cabin and the hot water heater is only 20 gallons. There is hot water, but Long hot showers are not a option and there is a recovery time needed to allow the water to reheat between showers.
Come and enjoy Turtletown Creek wrapping around the property, all in a Tiny House Experience! Caney Creek may be small, but it is packed with all the bells and whistles for that perfect romantic couple's getaway. Enjoy a relaxing evening on the porch, with the peaceful sound of the water gently rolling by, while grilling and dining and have that favorite beverage. Afterward, build a warm fire in the campfire pit and then star gaze from the brand new Hot Tub, that also has a cover lift, all while listening to your choice of Music on a Bluetooth Speaker we have there to enjoy at the Cabin, or just take in the sound of Nature and relax. The Master Bedroom has a Queen bed and a 40" Smart TV with Cable. The kitchen is fully stocked, blender, pots & pans and an array of dishes bowls and untensils. There is a Keurig Coffee maker that uses the individual K-Cups. There is always the option to enjoy the wall mounted electric Fireplace and watch a Blue Ray, Smart TV application, or Cable TV on the 50" TV in the living room while relaxing on the electric double reclining loveseat. If your up for a hike and a couple of nice Waterfalls you are just a few minutes drive from Turtletown Falls. It is a moderate 6 mile total hike that does not disapoint on the scenery! Also, you might catch a glimpse of the beavers in the creek! We have 4 and they love munching on sticks and smacking their tails in the creek. So if you have come to relax, take in the area, adventure with Rafting, Zip Lining, Horseback Riding etc our Tiny Home is the Perfect location to start!!! (Please understand that this Cabin is not designed for young children. There is not room for play pens or blow up mattresses in the cabin. It is only designed to sleep 2 adults.)
You are minutes to restaurants and a couple of breweries like Copperhill Brewery.
Free Activities Included! To enhance your vacation experience, Mountain Escapes Property Management and Cabin Rentals includes Xplorie, which means free admissions and rentals everyday of your stay at select popular attractions in the area. Please Click Here to see the free fun included with this Mountain Escapes Property Management and Cabin Rentals rental!
*Please Note that there are security cameras covering the parking/driveway area ,and a ring door bell is also at the property in case you need assistance with the lock box (cell service is minimal) this is also angled away from the porch and hot tub. It only shows the stairs and parking, all where there is no expectation of privacy. There are cameras monitoring the trash cans and on the backside of the cabin to see if the creek is rising. If ANY of these are altered, covered, or removed it is a violoation of the rental rules and the reservation will be canceled without refund.
**Maximum occupancy is 2 guests - this is a tiny cabin and it does have a 20 gallon water heater, 30min showers are not an option.
Other Property Amenities
- Hot Tub, Laundromat, Patio, Bathtub, Kitchen utensils, Fire extinguisher, Outdoor fireplace or fire pit, Fireplace or heater, Heating, Cooking basics (pots and pans), Shampoo, Smoke alarm, Television, Shower, Toilet paper, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning in living room, Air conditioning in bedroom(s), Fan, Bath or Shower, House is for non-smokers, House is not suitable for groups of young people, Trash cans, Outdoor dining area, Outdoor furniture, Widescreen TV, HD Flat Panel TV - 32 inches or greater, Flat-screen TV, Mountain biking, Hiking, Fishing, Rafting, House with water view, Located on the Waterfront, House is extra comfortable, House has a romantic appearance, House is located at the water, Conditioner, Body soap, No plastic stirrers [Sustainable practice]
Other Rentals from Mountain Escapes Property Management and Cabin Rentals
- Simpler Times- Mineral Bluff 2 Bedroom Vacation Cabin For Rent
- Bear Ridge - Blue Ridge Blue Ridge, Blue Ridge Lake Area
- All About The Views Blue Ridge Ga 4 BD 4 BTH
- Aska Acres- Blue Ridge Ga 4 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- High Ridge Lodge- Epworth Ga 3 Bedroom Vacation Cabin For Rent
- Simplicity- Mccaysville, Ga Mineral Bluff, Georgia
- Enchanted Escape- Morganton Ga Blue Ridge Lake Area
- Trail`s End- Blue Ridge, Ga 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Enchanted Overlook Lodge - Morganton Ga Morganton, Blue Ridge Lake Area
- Whispering Creek Lodge - Blue Ridge 5 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- caney creek- ocoee river cabin rental turtletown tennessee
- caney creek- ocoee river cabin rental tennessee
- tennessee vacation places to rent
- 1 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom