Chateau Seaclusion: Beachfront Vacation Rental House in St Joe Beach FL Pet Friendly 5 Bedrooms and Sleeps 11
Chateau Seaclusion: Beachfront Vacation Rental House in St Joe Beach FL Pet Friendly 5 Bedrooms and Sleeps 11
Pet Friendly vacation home that sits on the beach in St Joe Beach Florida with 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms sleeps 11 : Chateau Seaclusion
Vacation Home in St Joe Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 11|
|Bed Arrangements:||1 King - 3 Queen - 1 Double - 1 Twin|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Gulf|
|Beach Access:||On the Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $650 to $1,830 per night
Click here for other properties
Chateau Seaclusion… on St Joe Beach. Only a few steps from rolling gulf waves and silky white sand. Here sunlight glistens like diamonds on the water, and the sun sets with dramatic hues of red and gold, fading to lavender, as the moon slowly rises.
Chateau Seaclusion is ‘secluded’, as your nearest neighbor, on both sides, is a city block away, providing you the most privacy available on the Forgotten Coast.
Viewed from its living areas, this exceptional home has the feel of being on a cruise ship without leaving land. Ship-like cabled railings border the decks, providing uninhibited views of the Gulf of Mexico and Cape San Blas from all Living Areas. As a pet-friendly home, all members of your party are accommodated in a design that encourages togetherness, or enables quiet reflection, so that your vacation is truly renewing and memorable. This home has been lovingly restored and expanded following Hurricane Michael and includes many custom features in its 5-Bedroom Suites; 2 Living Areas adjoining a large open Kitchen and Dining Area; 3 Deck Levels; an Elevated Pool with Ocean Views and a Cascading Waterfall; an expansive & shaded Ground Floor Patio; and unlimited parking.
Design of Home
Chateau Seaclusion is located on St Joe Beach, one of the few beach locations in North Florida that faces West so you can enjoy a full view of the sunset. This home is designed to provide every convenience and comfort for your family. The Living/Kitchen/Dining Area is located on the first floor. Designed with an open floor plan, panoramic views of the ocean are available from every room. The expansive Living Room includes a vaulted ceiling, and walls constructed of aged pecky cypress wood. A windowed French Door provides access between the Living Room and a large 3-level Deck and Pool. The Kitchen design facilitates the preparation of meals as a family experience and is professionally equipped with high-end appliances. The Kitchen Island seats up to 6 people, so those not engaged in meal preparation can gather for conversation. The adjoining Dining Area provides seating for 10 to enjoy meals & spend time together. The window-enclosed Sunroom is accessed from the Dining Room and provides a quiet area to enjoy a cup of coffee or join in lively card/board games with family and friends, while other members of your group enjoy movies/shows on the 75-inch HD/Smart TV located in the Living Room.
A Master Bedroom Suite with views of the ocean, a laundry and additional half-bath, are also located on the first floor.
The Second Floor is designed with 4 Bedroom Suites and an open balcony that overlooks the Living Area:
• Two Master Bedroom Suites include their own private Balcony with Chairs to view the Ocean.
• Two Bedroom Suites are designed to accommodate families traveling with small children.
• Pet friendly for up to 2 dogs – see Property Policies for details.
• Gulf County permits Beach Fishing and Campfires; firewood is available from local vendors.
• Rental occupancy is 11 people.
• Group events will be considered – see Property Policies for details.
• Parking is never a problem at Chateau Seaclusion:
o parking-on-concrete is available for up to 3 cars in front of the house
o unlimited roadside parking for cars, trucks & boats for 2 city blocks
• Located halfway between Mexico Beach and Port St Joe, you are within a 10-minute drive to multiple restaurants, activities, grocery/drug/sundry stores, and gas stations.
• Day trips to the coastal towns of historic Apalachicola, Cape San Blas, and Panama City is approximately 30 minutes to an hour.
• This region of Florida is world renowned for its outdoor activities available through its many state & federal parks, lakes, and forests. Enjoy swimming, fishing, boating, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, beach combing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, scenic drives, tennis, pickle ball, basketball ... Bring your own equipment, or rentals are available locally.
All Rooms have sound-minimizing Windows that eliminate most outside noise; tile flooring, supplemented with area rugs; extensive Art, including local scenes; and black-out Drapes to reduce sunlight during the day and provide privacy at night. Unlimited free WiFi; Cable TV; HD/Smart TVs (7); Blu-Ray DVDs (7); & Land-Line Phone. Additional: Linens Provided; AC/Heat; Hot Water (gas); Smoke/CO2 Detectors; Fire Extinguishers; Clothes Hangers; Iron & Board; Vacuum.
Bedroom Suites are designed to accommodate every family member. Each room includes a private bathroom; walk-in closet; WiFi; HD/Smart TV with cable; & Blu-Ray DVD.
1st Master Bedroom Suite (first floor) provides expansive views of the Ocean and Pool:
• Queen Bed, Rocking Chair; Dresser/Mirror; bedside Tables with Lamps; walk-in Closet; Full Bath with tub; Smart HDTV with Cable/Blu Ray DVD
2nd Master Bedroom Suite (second floor) provides panoramic views of the Ocean. A sliding glass door opens onto a Private Balcony with Chairs to enjoy an outdoor view of the Ocean and Pool:
• King Bed, Rocking Chair; Dresser/Mirror; bedside Tables with Lamps; walk-in Closet; Full Bath with tub; Smart HDTV with Cable/Blu Ray DVD; Ceiling Fan & Light; Clock
3rd Master Bedroom Suite (second floor) provides a panoramic 180-degree view of the Ocean. It also has a Private Balcony with Chairs, accessed through a sliding glass door:
• Queen Bed, Adirondack Chair; Dresser/Mirror; bedside Table with Lamp; walk-in Closet; Full Bath with shower; Smart HDTV with Cable/Blu Ray DVD; Ceiling Fan & Light; Clock
4th and 5th Bedroom Suites (second floor) are designed with a Connecting Door. Similar in hotels, the connecting door locks from either side, and provides an access option if parents are traveling with small children.
• 4th Bedroom: Connecting Lock-able Door to adjoining Bedroom, Queen Bed, Rocking Chair; Dresser/Mirror; bedside Tables with Lamps; walk-in Closet; Full Bath with tub; Smart HDTV with Cable/Blu Ray DVD; Ceiling Fan & Light; Clock
• 5th Bedroom: Connecting Lock-able Door to adjoining Bedroom; Ocean View; Full Bed & Twin Bed; Child Table with 2 chairs; Wall-sized White Board for artistic entertainment; bedside Table with Lamp; walk-in Closet; Full Bath with shower; Smart HDTV with Cable/Blu Ray DVD; Ceiling Fan & Light; Clock
Living Areas (First Floor):
Professional Kitchen is large and opens to the Living and Dining Areas. It includes all the tools and appliances to create delicious meals for those times you prefer to stay home, while enjoying the panoramic ocean views:
• 2 GE Profile Refrigerators (#1 - ice/water thru door; #2 - automatic ice maker); Chef quality GE Profile Range (gas), Double Oven, & Microwave; Dishwasher; Keurig Coffee system (single pods and 10-cup carafe capacity); Cuisinart Air Fryer; Cuisinart Bagel Toaster; Ninja Blender; Electric Can Opener; Saran Wrap dispenser; Bar Sink; Extensive Counter top (quartz) and cabinetry; Professional Pots/Pans/Tools
• Quartz Kitchen Island is designed in a ‘grand piano’ style to facilitate group gatherings, with 6 swivel bar stools.
Dining Room provides Ocean Views and includes a custom designed table, hand-crafted in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, using reclaimed pecky cypress wood; seating for 10.
Living Area provides Ocean Views with a wall of windows:
• 75-inch HD/Smart TV with cable/Netflix/Blu-Ray DVD; large Leather Sectional Sofa offers ample seating; 3 Costa Rican Leather Rockers; family/children games are included in Credenza; Windowed French Doors open to Lower Deck and Pool
Sunroom is encircled with windows, providing expansive Ocean Views:
• Lounge Seating for 4; Occasional Table; 2 swinging Hammocks Chairs; large Bean Bag; separate AC System; HD/Smart TV with cable; Door access to Upper Level Deck and Grill
Laundry includes a full-sized Washer & Dryer
• Ground Floor: includes beach toys, chairs, and pull-behind trolley
• 1st Floor Butler Closet: Candles, Fire Extinguishers, Broom, Misc. Supplies
• 2nd Floor Utility Closet: Vacuum Cleaner; Iron & Board; Fire Extinguishers; Books
Pool is elevated to provide an expansive view of the Gulf while you relax on the poolside decks. Or sit on the pool ledge and watch the sunset as a waterfall cascades refreshing water over your shoulders. A hand shower is installed at the pool deck entrance for use prior to entering the pool or home – this is operated by a tap-on floor faucet and automatically turns off after 30 seconds.
• In-pool Seating Shelf; Cascade Water Feature; Step-Down into Pool; Poolside Decking; Gate between Pool and Upper Deck; additional Gate between Pool and Boardwalk
Deck has three levels and were expanded after Hurricane Michael. A Gas Grill, tables & chairs for outdoor eating and drinking, and comfortable chairs for lounging are available while enjoying Ocean Views.
• Upper Deck: Gas Grill; Table with seating for 6
• Lower Deck: Bar Table with 4 Chairs; Lounge Chairs
• Pool Deck: Hand-held shower
Ground Floor Patio provides multiple seating areas with tables for those who want less sun while enjoying views of the beautiful gulf water and white sands. Included is a ‘teeter-totter’ table, featured in the 2003 ‘From Justin to Kelly’ movie featuring Kelly Clarkson (if you find the movie, you’ll see her sitting at this very table (!) at the Oasis restaurant located in Fort Lauderdale, FL):
• Shaded with open views of the Dunes and Ocean; Concrete Floor; Table with 3 Chairs and 3 Stools; Bar Table with 2 Stools; Gliding Swing Table with Benches; Open Space for Playing (Corn Hole, etc)
• Access to Pool/Deck and Boardwalk
• Closet (containing beach items available for use; Note: Beach is ‘Turtle’ Patrolled at night – to protect the turtles, any items left on beach are removed by the Patrol and immediately placed in County Trash)
• Parking: 3 spaces for Cars; Unlimited Roadside Parking
Boardwalk is private and provides easy access to the ocean. Accessible from the Pool Deck and Ground Floor Patio, it places you within feet of the water’s edge.
Vacation Rental PoliciesOther Policies
CLICK ON THE BOOK DIRECT BUTTON FOR THE MOST UPDATED RATES AND POLICIES
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Activities and Interests:
Cape San Blas Lighthouse
St. Vincent National Wildlife Refuge
T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park
Constitution Convention Museum State Park
Chateau Seaclusion is a wonderful 5 bedroom 5 1/2 bathroom vacation home in St Joe Beach Florida that sleeps 11 comfortable. This house sits on the beach and is pet friendly so the whole family is invited. Always something fun to do when vacationing in St Joe Beach, this area is an outdoor playgound all throughout the year. Fishing, swimming, kayaking, or boating there is any number of things to enjoy with your family on your next getaway to the Florida Gulf Coast. Travelers will enjoy the best rates and service when they book direct with local professional vacation rental managers Pristine Properties.
Enjoy your next Family Vacation on the Gulf Coast of Florida
- chateau seaclusion st joe beach florida
- chateau seaclusion st joseph bay area
- 5 bedroom home
- florida vacation rental with private pool
- sleeps 11
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation places to stay