Altitude Adjustment - Crumpler
Altitude Adjustment - Crumpler
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $171 to $220 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Jan 03, 2023 - May 25, 2023
Memorial Day Weekend 2023
May 26, 2023 - May 29, 2023
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
• Awesome views from deck and interior windows
• Hot Tub!
• Sun deck AND covered porches
• Beautiful stone, wood-burning fireplace
• Great for kids, with yard and rec room
• Two TVs
• 20 minutes to dining and shopping in downtown West Jefferson
Great Amenities Inside And Out
If you’re coming to the mountains to enjoy the Great Outdoors, this gorgeous log cabin is for you. Altitude Adjustment offers privacy, stunning views and both a sun deck and a covered rocking-chair porch. The manicured lawn and surrounding woods provide a lovely setting, as well as great play space for the kids. Besides the rocking chairs, the deck offers dining space and a propane grill.
Step inside to an open and spacious great room with two-story windows and a lovely stone fireplace. Real wood fires enhance the ambiance to help you live your dream of getting away from it all!
This main level also features a comfy seating area with a 47-inch flat screen TV, as well as dining, kitchen, and access to the decks overlooking the mountains and surrounding woods. The well-equipped kitchen offers bar seating and opens onto the dining room, which features a farm table and seating for eight. The kitchen gives you everything you need for private meals and entertaining, including a dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, toaster oven, and, of course, plenty of dishes and utensils. A queen bedroom is also on this first floor, in addition to a hall bathroom featuring a tub/shower combination.
Upstairs you’ll find two additional bedrooms: one offers a full/twin bunk bed, a cozy chaise lounge; the other features a queen bed and a sliding glass door leading to a private balcony, for more outdoor relaxation. These bedrooms share a bath which also has a tub/shower combination.
The kids will love the lower level, where they can play games, watch TV and romp around without disturbing the adults. This level also provides additional sleeping space, with bunk beds for 2.
Altitude Adjustment has that perfect balance of convenience and serenity, with an ideal location, view, privacy and wonderful amenities. Make this your next get-away destination!
Explore The High Country
Altitude Adjustment is conveniently located near Shatley Springs, in the heart of the High Country. From this home base you can easily explore a huge variety of attractions and outdoor recreation. The New River State Park is close by. There you can enjoy swimming, fishing, tubing, kayaking, hiking and picnicking.
The quaint nearby town of West Jefferson offers restaurants and shopping, including antiques, art galleries and wine tasting. You’ll find the famous Ashe Co. Cheese Factory, where you can watch cheese being made. Their old-fashioned country store also offers delicacies like homemade fudge, ice cream, salsas and local jams. Yum! You’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time. There’s even an adorable movie theater that’s been there forever.
Drive a little further to Boone or Blowing Rock, for an even wider assortment of dining, entertainment and shopping options. And remember that here in Blue Ridge Country, the journey is as satisfying as the destination, with gorgeous scenery at every turn.
In the winter enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing or ice skating at one of the many area resorts. Warmer months are also a perfect time for horseback riding, and sightseeing or bicycling along the Blue Ridge Parkway. West Jefferson also has one of the region’s most scenic and well-maintained public golf courses, Mountain Aire.
We’re sorry this cabin is NOT PET FRIENDLY.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 60 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Emergency Medical Contact
- Emergency Police Contact
- Emergency Fire Contact
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Outdoor Lighting
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check In / Check Out
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- No Pets
- Mountain View
- No Firewood Provided
- Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit
- Free Parking
- Hot Water
- Private Living Room
- Dining Area
- Private Entrance
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Patio Or Balcony
- Garden Or Backyard
- Fishing Freshwater
- Tubing Water
- Fishing nearby
- Mountain View
- Autumn Foliage
- Bird Watching
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- Sugar Top 2018 - Sugar Mountain 2 BD 2 BTH
- Prone To Wander At Fleetwood Falls 2 BD 2 BTH
- River Haven On The New River - Fleetwood 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Lazy Days On The New River - Todd 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Jackson's Ridge Overlooking New River - West Jefferson 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Serendipity On The New River - Piney Creek Piney Creek, NC
- Kapena Escape On The Lake - Jefferson 3 Bedroom 4 Baths
- West Town Way - West Jefferson 3 BD 2 BTH
- Stars, Stripes, & Serenity - Millers Creek 4 BD 3 BTH
- Above The River - West Jefferson Ashe County and New River Area
- altitude adjustment - crumpler crumpler north carolina
- altitude adjustment - crumpler ashe county and new river area
- sleeps 8
- crumpler rental with private hot tub
- 4 bedroom home
- north carolina vacation places to rent
- 4 bedroom vacation rental