Mod Haus on the West Shore
Mod Haus on the West Shore
Guests seeking style AND adventure will be thrilled to find this filtered lake-view home with modern touches and architectural flair.
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $345 to $837 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
May 26, 2023 - Jun 20, 2023
Jun 21, 2023 - Jun 28, 2023
4th of July
Jun 29, 2023 - Jul 07, 2023
Jul 08, 2023 - Aug 19, 2023
Aug 20, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Off Season - Fall
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 31, 2023
Guests seeking style AND adventure will be thrilled to find this filtered lake-view home with modern touches and architectural flair. Surrounded by forest in beautiful quiet neighborhood towards the end of a cul-de-sac, this home single handedly proves the theory that the "west shore is the best shore" -- You CAN have it all!
Contemporary and high-end upgrades sit comfortably along side woodsy cabin-inspired décor, creating the perfect environment for today's sophisticated traveler. This multi-level open floorplan boasts of tons of upgraded appliances throughout. The Mountain-Modern atmosphere is further accented by little details like exposed beams, cathedral ceilings, and oversized windows showcasing the woods beyond. A custom made fireplace keeps the nostalgic and cozy feel of an old wood burner, but don't let it fool you, the gas conversion makes it hassle-free. Every detail has been curated for your comfort and enjoyment.
Outside, natural beauty abounds in the sleepy Tahoe Swiss Village neighborhood, which is nestled between a national forest on one side and Lake Tahoe on the other. Explore to your heart's content with summer beach and pier access!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1941 Sq. Feet
• Gas Fireplace
• Filtered Lake Views
• HOA Pier & Beach
• Excellent access to all West Shore attractions, including Eagle Rock, Sunnyside, Emerald Bay, and Sugar Pine State Park
• 5 Minute drive to Homewood Ski Area.
• No Pets!
ABOUT THE AREA
Homewood lies four miles south of Sunnyside on Lake Tahoe’s west shore. Known for the popular Homewood Mountain Resort, picturesque beaches, miles of hiking and biking trails, and the full service Obexer’s Boat Company, Tahoe’s first marina, Homewood, offers something for everyone.
During the summer months, visit the public beach at Chamber’s Landing, just a five minute drive from your home. The sandy beach is next to Chambers Landing Bar and Grill, a great spot for lunch or a enjoying a Chambers Punch looking out over the lake. Looking for a hike offering breathtaking views or a place to mountain bike along the lake? Venture just a mile north to Blackwood Canyon. The pebble beach across from the canyon is also a great spot to bring your dog for a swim.
During the ski season, you are just minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort, featuring 2,000 skiable acres. From groomed boulevards to their trademark hidden powder stashes, Homewood has it all. With Ellis Peak sheltering the entire mountain from the high-ridge winds, the term "wind hold" is almost unheard of at Homewood. New this winter, Homewood Snowcat Adventures will offer access to backcountry terrain on the flanks of Ellis Peak, above the resort’s traditional ski area boundary. Once transported to the summit, groups of up to 10 skiers and riders will enjoy guided access to a wide variety of terrain options – from perfectly-spaced tree runs to steeps, powder bowls and intermediate-level glades – all leading guests back to the in-bounds terrain at the resort.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 people.
4. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Driveway is an upsloping and shaded. 4WD (with snow tires) during the winter advised.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6922
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Walking Distance to Lake
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Shared Pier Access
- Walking Distance to Sandy Beach
- Near Bike Path
- Access to Private Beach
- Lake View
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- Falcon's Rest 2 Bedroom 1 Baths
- Tranquil Retreat At Tahoe Donner 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 8
- Starlight Retreat At Gray's Crossing 3 BD 4 BTH
- Water's Edge Lakefront At Dollar Point Tahoe City
- Meadowlark In Tahoe Donner Truckee, CA
- Four Summits Carnelian Bay, North Lake Tahoe
- Timber Grove At Tahoe Park 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Bearfoot Lodge At Tahoe Donner 5 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Fox Den Ski Lease 4 Bedroom With Pool
- Timber Wolf Lodge Tahoma
- mod haus on the west shore homewood california
- mod haus on the west shore west lake tahoe
- homewood luxury accommodations
- 3 bedroom home
- sleeps 8
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation places to stay
- california vacation rental with private pool