Vanni House in Tahoe City
Vanni House in Tahoe City
This beautifully restored classic Tahoe City vacation home with hot tub is the quintessential cabin by the lake, ready and waiting for your arrival.
Vacation Home in Tahoe City California
|Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full Bathroom|
|Living Space:||1000 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $279 to $709 per night
Jun 04, 2021 - Jun 23, 2021
Jun 24, 2021 - Jun 29, 2021
4th of July 2021
Jun 30, 2021 - Jul 08, 2021
Jul 09, 2021 - Aug 21, 2021
Aug 22, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 22, 2021
This beautifully restored classic Tahoe vacation home, is the quintessential cabin by the lake, ready and waiting for your arrival. The Vanni house was built in 1925 by Italian immigrants Ettore and Diamanta Vanni. Located right in the heart of Tahoe City, the house is a classic two-story, four room cabin (living room and kitchen downstairs and two guest bedrooms upstairs) within an easy walk to restaurants, shops, and of course the beach!
The living room features a cozy gas fireplace beneath an antique walnut mantle and a flat screen TV. The kitchen is completely remodeled and well equipped and appointed with high grade stainless steel appliances. Tastefully decorated throughout with cozy furniture and luxurious high quality linens, this little home away from home will not disappoint.
Outside, the front porch features oatmeal granite, originally quarried in the area by the Vanni family and inside the fenced-in backyard, the private hot tub is a wonderful place to relax with your fellow guests.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 1000 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Gas Fireplace
• 42'' Flatscreen TV in Living Room
• Close to Hiking and Biking Trails
• Walking distance to downtown Tahoe City and Commons Beach
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe City is perched on the shore of Lake Tahoe at the headwaters of the Truckee River (Lake Tahoe’s only outlet). Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, shopping, galleries, and a leisurely stroll through town on the lake view boardwalk any time of year.
Commons Beach is Tahoe City’s four acre public park on the lake, popular for sunbathing, swimming, and picnicking. Group picnic sites and children’s playgrounds are located within a large lakefront grass and sand area. Bike and watercraft rentals are available within walking distance.
During the ski season, you are just 15 minutes from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in Policies and Disclosures).
Placer County STR Permit Number STR20-9895
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Walking Distance to Lake
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Walking Distance to Sandy Beach
- Near Bike Path
- Cable Television
- Not Necessary
- vanni house in tahoe city tahoe city california
- vanni house in tahoe city north shore lake tahoe
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- tahoe city pet friendly rental
- 2 bedroom home
- tahoe city rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 6
- california vacation places to rent