Brockway Treehouse Luxury
Brockway Treehouse Luxury
Dog-Friendly Vacation Rental - Hot Tub - Walk to Lake Tahoe and Kings Beach Restaurants and Shops - On Golf Course - Ski Lease Available
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Moon Properties website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Moon Properties for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Hot Tub - Walk to the Beach, Shops, and Restaurants - On Golf Course
This Treehouse isn’t like the one you built in your backyard. This stunning rustic luxury home gives you the authentic Tahoe experience mixed with the modern amenities of luxury living. Located right on the Old Brockway golf course, this property is less than a mile from beautiful beaches, downtown King’s Beach, Safeway, and a collection of restaurants. It is also only 5 minutes from the Crystal Bay Casino! When you and your family are heading out to the slopes, Brockway Treehouse is only 7.5 miles from Northstar Resort.
You enter this modern rustic house through the beautiful stone entryway, and then the house opens up to a great room with vaulted ceilings, featuring floor-to-ceiling granite, not to mention a gas fireplace that is perfect to cozy up next to after a long day on the mountain! The fabulous kitchen boasts hardwood hickory floors, granite countertops, and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances. Through the great room is the first of two decks, which in addition to an incredible view of the golf course, has the perfect BBQ setup and backyard for the kids to play in or perfect mountain-esq wood tables to entertain friends.
Upstairs you will find four bedrooms including the main bedroom and a Jr. master. The main bedroom has a beautiful mountain modern ensuite bathroom with a stone tiled bath, and a large balcony attached, which is equipped with a hot tub for the ultimate relaxation spot. The Jr. master bedroom features a king bed and a full bath attached. The third bedroom has a queen and the fourth bedroom has a full bed, both bedrooms share a full bathroom. You will also find the laundry room with an updated washer and dryer on the second floor.
This home makes the perfect base camp for any group or family looking for the ultimate Tahoe getaway.
Bedroom 1: King Bed - master bath
Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Bedroom 3: King Bed - Shared bath
Bedroom 4: Queen - master bath
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Although 80% of our properties are pet-friendly - this is NOT a pet-friendly property. Please be respectful of this. We do not consider service animals pets. If you bring a dog, you will be subject to a fine and are in breach of contract which could result in being asked to leave the property.
• Important, this property does not have air conditioning. Air conditioners are extremely unusual in North Lake Tahoe.
• Check Out Time is 10 am
On March 11th, 2022, the county of Placer implemented a new Short Term Rental Ordinance which is very important for guests to abide by. Fines range from $1,500- 5,000 and can be issued to guests who are not in compliance. A full list of rules is attached as a photo in this listing. Some Highlights include:
•Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am. No noise shall be heard across property lines. No outdoor speakers or amplified sound are to be used at any time.
•Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside of a property and all pet waste needs to be picked up.
•Parking is limited to the following number of spaces: 4
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
2. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9 pm - 8 am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
3. By local laws we have to charge a 12% occupancy tax (10% TOT tax + 2% TBID tax) with every booking. TBID is placed on lodging, retail, restaurant, and recreation businesses in North Lake Tahoe to raise money for visitor services, business support and advocacy, economic development, tourism mitigation, and transportation services.
Jillian Schott CA BRE #01800205
Placer County Transient Occupancy Tax #10400
Placer County STR Permit Number STR21-10400
Other Property Amenities
- Available for month long rentals
- Garage Parking
- Walk To Beach
- Walk to Town
- North Lake Tahoe
- Kings Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
TestimonialsExcellent home- don't pass this one up! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We booked a last-minute trip for the kids to play in the snow and this house was perfect! Really cozy, well-stocked, and the backyard is next to the golf course so lots of snow and beautiful views. Will definitely be back!
We stayed here before Christmas with another family of 4. Plenty of space for us to spread out. Enjoyed a few meals at home, relaxing in the hot tub after a day of skiing at Northstar, and was convenient to groceries and restaurants. We checked out a night early due to snowmageddon that hit, so the cost per night was pricey but it was worth it.
Great property, lovely memories! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We spent the Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family, the house is overall clean, but needs a deep cleaning, with lots of spider webs, and dust in the rooms. People were sneezing a lot. The kitchen is well equipped (stove needs cleaning too, burners are difficult to turn one, use a lighter ). No wine glasses. Not enough cutlery. Cooking knives could be better too, as the ones they have are peeling its paint, unable to use). Lots of board games, living room space is great, dining table big to fit the whole party (I really appreciate that). Cool a small backyard the goes into a golf court. Super close to Safeway! It's a good property, and great communication with the property manager ( we had a problem with the sink, and they send someone to fix it right away) Thank you!
“Great spot, amazing amenities, convenient location” ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Great spot, amazing amenities, convenient location”
We enjoyed our stay very much! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Very nice, comfortable, spacious home in a great location! Clear communication with the host. We enjoyed our stay very much!”
Great place, really nice amenities, we stayed 6 days and very well located ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great place, really nice amenities, we stayed 6 days and very well located, everything working fine
Excellent home in a phenomenal location! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Excellent home in a phenomenal location! The decor and furnishings are lovely, beds were extremely comfortable and the house was sparkling clean. It was the perfect quarantine-friendly getaway to unplug and spend some quality time away in a safe way! We'll be back!
The home was amazing! Lots of room, great amenities, loved the location! We did not want to leave! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“We spent our 20th Anniversary weekend with our daughters and loved every second! The home was amazing! Lots of room, great amenities, loved the location! We did not want to leave! If you are looking for a great place to get away, you will not be disappointed!”
Other Rentals from Tahoe Moon Properties
- First Chair Chalet North Lake Tahoe
- Adventures Of The A-frame 3 BD 2 BTH
- Whitecaps Lakefront Lookout Kings Beach
- Secret Serenity Chateau North Lake Tahoe
- Whitecaps Lakefront On The Beach Kings Beach, California
- Highlands Lodge Tahoe City, California
- Mineral Springs Getaway 3 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Snowflower Lodge 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Wander Inn 1 Bedroom 1 Baths
- Overlook Nook Lakeview Tahoe City, CA
- brockway treehouse kings beach california
- brockway treehouse north shore lake tahoe
- kings beach rental with private hot tub
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 8
- california vacation places to stay
- 4 bedroom home