Prancing Horse Lodge: Banner Elk North Carolina Vacation Cottage for Rent
Prancing Horse Lodge is nestled into The Village at Eagles Nest, about a mile into the development, on a beautifully-landscaped lot overlooking breathtaking sunset views. Conveniently located near all of the main amenities you will surely stay busy having
Vacation Cottage in
Banner Elk North Carolina
10 Eaglewood Trail
||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8
||4 Full Bathrooms
(Rates Displayed in USD)
Daily Rates from $399
Weekly Rates from $2,395
Prancing Horse Lodge is nestled into The Village at Eagles Nest, about a mile into the development, on a beautifully-landscaped lot overlooking breathtaking sunset views. Conveniently located near all of the main amenities you will surely stay busy having fun at the Great Camp featuring the Toy Barn, Great Lawn, rope courses, networks of walking and hiking trails, and much more!
Prancing Horse Lodge was custom built in 2016 and features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms. The Kitchen is plenty big for entertainment and has stainless steel appliances, a gas range, and a large island. There are 4 bar stools at the island, and a high top table for 2. The living room boasts beautiful vaulted ceilings, a stacked stone wood-burning fireplace with a large TV above, and cozy furniture. Step outside onto the large deck to enjoy the the cool mountain air and a beautiful sunset! There is a gas grill on the deck for guests to use.
The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a king size bed and private deck access. There is also a private bathroom with his and her sinks, a large soaking tub, and a custom built tile shower. Downstairs are 2 more bedrooms - one with a king bed and private full bathroom and the other with 2 sets of bunk beds, all twin size. There is another full bathroom on this level as well as a laundry closet and additional living area with a gas fireplace, couch and a large TV.
Come unwind in one of Banner Elk's most exclusive communities! You are sure to call Prancing Horse Lodge your home away from home for years to come!
When staying at Prancing Horse Lodge you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- 4WD required for winter months.
- All linens and towels provided.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the development's roads.
- This home is not pet friendly.
Other Rentals from Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals