Rivers Edge at Eagles Nest
Rivers Edge at Eagles Nest
Escape to the High Country in Banner Elk, NC for a relaxing getaway in the mountains! This brand new luxury cabin features a master bedroom with a king size bed, full bath, and a private deck overlooking the exclusive Elk River. Also includes two queens,
Vacation Cabin in Banner Elk North Carolina
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $325 to $595 per night
- Weekly Rates from $1,950 to $3,650 per week
Off Peak 2020
Oct 29, 2020 - Nov 22, 2020
Nov 23, 2020 - Nov 29, 2020
Off Peak 2020
Nov 30, 2020 - Dec 16, 2020
Christmas New Year 2020
Dec 17, 2020 - Jan 03, 2021
Ski Season 2021
Jan 04, 2021 - Jan 14, 2021
Jan 15, 2021 - Jan 18, 2021
Escape to the High Country in Banner Elk, NC for a relaxing getaway in the mountains!
This brand new luxury cabin features a master bedroom with a king size bed, full bath, and a private deck overlooking the exclusive Elk River. A second bedroom upstairs includes two queen beds, each with their own flat screen TV and a full bath. Tucked away downstairs is access to a small bunk room hidden under the stairs (with its own private entrance from the back deck and an entrance through a crawl space - just like Harry Potter!). This bunk room has twin sized bunk beds and a flat screen TV - your kids will love the tucked away feel of this room.
Downstairs you will find a kitchen stocked with basic cooking supplies, living room with a gas fireplace, a utility room with a washer and a dryer, and a powder room. This luxury cabin also includes high quality linens and towels, custom decor, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, granite counter-tops, WiFi, and flat screen televisions with streaming services in the living room and all sleeping quarters.
The outside includes just as much as the inside; you'll never want to leave! Plenty of covered and uncovered deck space, a gas grill, a state of the art hot tub, private outdoor fire pit, and plenty of seating for the whole family. One very unique feature of this cabin is a charging station for your hybrid vehicle!
When staying at Rivers Edge, guests will enjoy access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest as well as the River Club amenities. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only, as well as the pool in the River Club.
When you are ready to explore, head across the street to Eagles Nest and enjoy the wonderful amenities listed below.
Upstairs - Master King
Upstairs - Bedroom with two Queens
Main Level - Twin over Twin Bunk bed
· BBQ Pavilion
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Mini Golf
Going up the mountain:
· Ridgeline Trail System ( ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
· River Park (Motorcycle / ATV Trails)
Eagles Nest North Amenity Area:
· Ball Field
· Sports Court
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Information courtesy of Eagles Nest.
- Fishing in the Elk River is catch and release only using artificial bait with barbless hooks. All anglers must have a valid NC fishing license on their person anytime they are fishing.
- Pet fee - $25 per day per dog.
-All stays at Eagles Nest homes have an additional $50 amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels are provided for your stay.
-Roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access the property in winter months. We are happy to help you find the home with the access you are most comfortable with, any time of year!
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- King Bed
- Pet Friendly
- Large Dogs OK
- Fire Pit
- Fishing on Property
- Club Privileges
- rivers edge in eagles nest banner elk north carolina
- rivers edge in eagles nest blue ridge mountains and high country
- 3 bedroom
- banner elk rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 8
- north carolina vacation rental pet friendly
- north carolina vacation places to rent
- 3 bedroom vacation rental