Whispering Creek at DuPont
Whispering Creek at DuPont
Large Deck, Backyard is DuPont Forest
Vacation Home in Hendersonville North Carolina
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|Bed Arrangements:||Upstairs master 1 King Bedroom 2 1 Queen, 1 Twin Bedroom 3 2 Double / Fulls Common Space 4 Twins|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
Click here for other properties
FOUR NIGHT MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED FOR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY DATES BETWEEN NOVEMBER 23-28th, 2021.Custom Log cabin with covered front porch, large side porch with covered area, surrounded by DuPont State Park. This home is lived in part time by the owners and used as a vacation rental the rest of the year. It has extensive art pieces, most made or painted by the owner and it gives the cabin a special feel, I call it an ecclectic cabin feel. The fireplace is non operational , but adds the correct feel for a cabin living space. There are plenty of plates and cookware to prepare meals and linens are provided and professionally laundered. Explore, hike or bike Dupont State Forest, which sits literally in the backyard waiting for outdoor enthusiasts. Additionally, this home is within walking distance to the Ridgeline Trial in DuPont.
Whispering Creek is your vacation getaway in the mountains. Gravel driveways are the norm here with fairly steep hills. Please please bring your 4 wheel or all wheel drive vehicle to navigate the last section of our drive way.
THE VIEW IS WORTH IT!!!
If you’d rather sit and enjoy a quiet sunset, the large back deck has scenic mountain views and within ear shot is a whispering creek to add to the serenity of the home.
The home itself has a farmhouse-feel with unique decor and features a fully stocked kitchen. With a spacious interior that can accommodate six you can bring the whole family along or leave them at home and enjoy it all yourself. One of the hidden gems of this home is the Master Bathroom, located on the second floor that has an extra-large tub.
Though the peace and serenity of the mountains envelopes you, you’re only minutes from shopping and dining on the endearing streets of downtown Brevard. Book this beautiful property today and find your way back to what really matters.
Each home professionally cleaned after each guest.
Master Bedroom: 1 King-size bed, upstairs with master bathroom
Bedroom #2: 1 Queen-size bed & 1 Twin-size bed
Bedroom #3: 2 Twin-size beds
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Bath, Shower, Bed Linen provided, Barbecue, Kitchen, Cooking basics (pots and pans), Kitchen utensils, Air conditioning in living room, Air conditioning in bedroom(s), Child's bed(s)/baby cot(s) on request, Baby chair(s)/highchair(s) on request, Patio, Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarm, Garden furniture, Swing, Alarm clock, Vacuum cleaner, Terrace, Radio, Hangers, Bicycle routes, House is well suited to go fishing, House is suitable for mountaineering, Walking routes, House has a romantic appearance, House with 100% privacy, Hill view, Situation: In the mountains > 1000 m., House with a mountain view, House with a panoramic view, Quiet, Situation: Detached, Valley view, Contactless check-in and checkout, Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property, Enhanced cleaning practices are used, Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies, Laundromat, Carbon monoxide detector, House is suitable for children, Tumble dryer, Private entrance
- whispering creek at dupont hendersonville north carolina
- whispering creek at dupont asheville area
- 3 bedroom home
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- sleeps 6
- 3 bedroom vacation rental