Kapena Escape on the Lake - Jefferson
Kapena Escape on the Lake - Jefferson
Jefferson, NC - Newly built rustic home with all the amenities and close to top draws like the New River and Blue Ridge Parkway. Delight in all the comforts of home with everything provided to make your mountain stay one to always remember.
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $193 to $280 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Memorial Day Weekend 2023
May 26, 2023 - May 29, 2023
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Kapena Escape on the Lake Dogs Welcome! Must be well behaved, leash/crate trained, 2 years or older and 45lbs or less. $50 / per pet. 2 dog limit.
• Lots of beds, including two king-size!
• Stunning lake and mountain views
• Wrap-around deck and hot tub
• Common area at the lake
• Minutes to New River State Park, Blue Ridge Parkway and the quaint mountain towns of Jefferson and West Jefferson
Welcome To Your Gorgeous Log Cabin!
This is what you come to the High Country for: captivating, relaxing spaces – inside and out. Bring Fido and the whole family to enjoy this mountain haven with all the comforts of home, including the luxury of space.
No one has to feel crowded at Kapena Escape – and no one has to compromise. Multiple master bedrooms comfortably accommodate couples, with king-size beds and bonuses like double vanities in the bathroom, or walk-out access to the hot tub. The house sleeps 12 and includes 2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 1 full bed and extra futons. There are also 3 and a ½ baths.
Sit a spell in the rocking chairs on your wide wrap-around deck, soaking in the view of the lake directly in front of you and the majestic mountains cresting the horizon. Or take in the view from the hot tub! When you’re ready for indoor entertainment, you’ll find a lower-level media room with a flat screen TV, popcorn station, lots of games, and of course satellite connections for the TV and Wi-Fi for the Internet.
You’ll love this home’s tasteful décor and rustic mountain touches. You’ll also be fully-equipped to handle any kitchen projects you want to take on, with pots, pans, dishes and a nice outdoor grill – at your service. All linens are included as well, and there’s a washer and dryer for your convenience.
Although most High Country homes are well-cooled by our sweet summer mountain breezes, we’ve also outfitted your vacation get-away with central air conditioning and ceiling fans. In the winter, the fireplace provides lots of snuggling opportunities.
This home was built with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. It’s located in a gated log cabin community with paved roads. There’s even a garage to keep your car comfy!
Explore The High Country
Kapena Escape is located in the heart of the High Country, which offers visitors a wide spectrum of attractions and outdoor recreation. You’re close to restaurants and terrific shopping in West Jefferson, including antique stores and art galleries. There’s even a quaint movie theater. This is small-town Americana at its finest.
Drive a little further to Boone or Blowing Rock, for an even wider assortment of dining, entertainment and shopping options. Tour the campus of Appalachian State University, or visit our craft breweries. And remember that here in the High Country, the journey is as satisfying as the destination, with gorgeous scenery at every turn.
Or take a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway, for the most amazing vistas and scenery. It was voted one of the top 10 drives in the country for a reason.
In the winter enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing or ice skating at one of the many area resorts. In spring or summer, the New River offers tubing, kayaking, canoeing and fishing. Warmer months are also a perfect time for horseback riding, hiking along the Blue Ridge Parkway, or bicycling through the area’s many scenic routes. If you’re a sportsman, don’t forget to take advantage of our outstanding trout and small bass fishing.
Or – just sit on the porch and feel the stress of the city melt away.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 60 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Dogs Welcome! Must be well behaved, leash/crate trained, 2 years or older and 45lbs or less. $50 / per pet. 2 dog limit.
Other Property Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Dogs Allowed
- Fire Pit
- Water Front
- King Bed
- No Firewood Provided
- Water Access
- 2-K, 1-Q, 1-Full, 3-Futon
- Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Pets Considered
- Dining Area
- Cooking Basics
- Living Room
- Private Entrance
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Patio Or Balcony
- Garden Or Backyard
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- Hibernation Station - West Jefferson Log Cabin 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Roxy's Riverfront Playhouse On The New River - Crumpler 2 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- New River Farmhouse - Laurel Springs Laurel Springs, North Carolina
- Jackson's Ridge Overlooking New River - West Jefferson West Jefferson, NC
- Tulip Tree Chalet - Crumpler 2 BD 2 BTH
- The Bear Hideout Log Cabin - West Jefferson 3 Bedroom 3 Baths
- Lantern Farm - West Jefferson Ashe County and New River Area
- Stonewood On The River - Fleetwood Ashe County and New River Area
- Homeplace 1936 - Downtown West Jefferson Ashe County and New River Area
- Cloud Rise - Piney Creek 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- kapena escape on the lake - jefferson jefferson north carolina
- kapena escape on the lake - jefferson ashe county and new river area
- north carolina vacation rental with private hot tub
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- 3 bedroom home
- sleeps 12