Mossy Top Log Cabin - West Jefferson
Mossy Top Log Cabin - West Jefferson
West Jefferson, NC. Come, relax on the rocking chair porch, soak in the hot tub and take in the fresh mountain air! Enjoy endless adventures on site, with hiking trails along the New River and More. Minutes to West Jefferson & Blue Ridge Parkway
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $110 to $155 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
Mossy Top Log Cabin
• Common Area on the New River
• Peaceful wooded setting
• Moderate hiking trail from the cabin to river
• Screened-in porch and open deck
• Hot tub nestled in the woods
• Open floor plan & gas grille
• Wood stove
• Master bedroom on main level
• Open loft has queen bed and two twins
Affordable and Cozy
Looking for a romantic get-away or a fun and affordable family vacation? Mossy top is perfect for you! It offers privacy and serenity, with a great location near the river.
This rustic charmer has both a screened-in porch and an oversized deck for cook-outs, hot-tubbing, star-gazing and communing with Nature. This is the rocking chair porch in the woods you’ve dreamed about – guaranteed stress-free. When you step inside you’ll find lots of windows that invite Nature inside with you.
Fans of water adventure will love the scenic hiking trails to and along the historic New River – just a short walk from your vacation cabin. A beautiful common area at the river’s edge provides an ideal spot for fishing, picnicking or relaxing. The New River offers some of the best small mouth bass fishing you can find. With a little muscle and ingenuity you can also use this area for swimming, tubing or launching a kayak. Nearby river outfitters have all the equipment you need, as well as easier walk-in access to the water.
Mossy Top has a cozy, open floor plan that’s a great fit for a couple or small family. You’ll be charmed by the woodsy cabin décor and the beamed ceilings. The main level offers a combination living-dining area with a warm and welcoming wood stove, a flatscreen TV and a kitchenette that includes a stove, microwave, coffee maker and small fridge. The master bedroom is conveniently located on this floor as well, with a queen-sized bed and full bath. Head up the ladder style stairs to the spacious loft where you’ll find another queen-sized bed and two twins, perfect for the kids.
Located in Glendale Springs, Mossy Top provides quick and easy access to the Blue Ridge Parkway. It’s also only 15 minutes to West Jefferson. With an affordable price tag, a charming mountain-top setting and a wide assortment of nearby outdoor recreation possibilities, this cabin is an ideal choice for your next visit to the High Country of Western North Carolina.
Explore The High Country
From your Mossy Top home base you can easily explore a huge variety of mountain attractions and outdoor recreation.
The nearby Glendale Springs Inn offers a wonderful dinner menu, for those special nights out. You’ll also find great restaurants in the town of West Jefferson, only 15-minutes away. This is small-town Americana at its finest, with a wonderful combination of quaintness, culture, dining, and shopping options. Here you’ll find antique stores, art galleries, wine tasting and the famous Ashe Co. Cheese Factory. The old-fashioned country store also offers delicacies like homemade fudge, ice cream, salsas and local jams. Stroll the town and feel as if you’ve stepped back in time.
Drive a little further to Boone or Blowing Rock, for an even wider assortment of dining, entertainment and shopping options. And remember that here in Blue Ridge Country, the journey is as satisfying as the destination, with gorgeous scenery at every turn.
In the winter enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing or ice skating at one of the many area resorts. Warmer months are also a perfect time for bicycling, hiking, the river, and fun family sightseeing adventures. Mine for gems, attend a craft, book or antiques festival, or ride the Tweetsie Railroad!
After a long day of fun and adventure, Mossy Top will welcome you home to enjoy the rest and relaxation this mountain retreat was designed for.
We're sorry this cabin is NOT PET FRIENDLY.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 50 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Other Property Amenities
- Emergency Medical Contact
- Emergency Police Contact
- Emergency Fire Contact
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Outdoor Lighting
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check In / Check Out
- No Pets
- Fire Pit
- No Firewood Provided
- Water Access
- 2-Q, 2-Twin
- Regular Drip Coffee Maker
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Free Parking
- Hot Water
- Private Living Room
- Wood Stove
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Garden Or Backyard
- Fire Pit
- Mountain View
- Autumn Foliage
- Bird Watching
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- Temenos On The New River - Crumpler 3 BD 3 BTH
- Rock N Rhapsody Log Cabin .- West Jefferson 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- App State Of Mind - West Jefferson West Jefferson, Ashe County and New River Area
- On River Time - Lansing 2 BD 2 BTH
- Lucky Dog Cabin- New River Access - Piney Creek Piney Creek, North Carolina
- Lazy Dog Log Cabin - Jefferson 4 BD 4 BTH
- Lantern Farm - West Jefferson Ashe County and New River Area
- Downtown Cabin - West Jefferson Log Cabin West Jefferson, North Carolina
- Little Red On The New River - Lansing Ashe County and New River Area
- Lazy Days On The New River - Todd Todd
- mossy top log cabin - west jefferson west jefferson north carolina
- mossy top log cabin - west jefferson ashe county and new river area
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- north carolina vacation rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 6
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- 2 bedroom home