Rocky Top - West Jefferson
Rocky Top - West Jefferson
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $120 to $170 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
Rocky Top Log Cabin - Quaint Little Cabin in the Woods
• Private and picturesque
• Master bedroom with king bed on main level
• Hot tub
• Gas stove in great room
• Great central location
• 11 minutes from downtown West Jefferson
• 30 minutes to downtown Boone
This cozy mountain cabin is the perfect romantic getaway for two, or an affordable mountain vacation for a small family. This is where you’ll come to de-stress and enjoy the great outdoors, in a serene and private setting, surrounded by woods.
While economical in both price and size, this cabin has desirable features like a main floor master with a king-sized bed and a great room with a high, beamed ceiling. The great room includes a comfy seating area and a dining table for four, as well as a gas stove to keep the room snug and homey. The TV is located in the additional sunroom. The small kitchen is equipped with everything you need to create convenient meals at home. The main level also features a full bath with a walk-in shower. A loft upstairs houses two additional twin beds, perfect for the kids.
In the High Country, however, no one wants to stay inside for long. Rocky Top’s setting is perfect for relaxation, enjoying bird song and a beverage on the deck, nestled in the woods. You’ll also love star-gazing in the romantic hot tub for two.
Ready to go exploring? Rocky Top provides quick and easy access to the South Fork of the New River and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Lovely, historic West Jefferson is also just minutes away.
Location, Location, Location!
Rocky Top is a great base from which to explore the High Country. In 11 minutes you can be in West Jefferson, enjoying small town America at its finest. Experience the shops, restaurants, breweries, galleries, movie theaters and festivals, and watch cheese being made at the famous Ashe County Cheese Factory. At Antiques on Main you can browse for hours, finding affordable rare and unusual treasures.
West Jefferson also provides several options for restaurant dining. If you like craft beer, check out Boondocks and New River Brewing. Fine dining is available at Craft Bistro and Morchella Provisions, Black Jack is famous for its burgers, and Home Slice is the place for pizza.
As you venture out to explore, visit Boone and Blowing Rock, for an even wider assortment of dining, entertainment and shopping. Tour the campus of Appalachian State University, find live music and free concerts, or bring home a gift from an arts and crafts fair.
From Rocky Top you’re also minutes from the New River – a gentle, slow-moving river, safe and enjoyable for all ages. Take a swim or try some fishing, canoeing, tubing or kayaking. Local outfitters will set you up with everything you need. Check out Elk Shoals for a nice beach and picnic area.
Here in Blue Ridge Country, the journey is as satisfying as the destination, with gorgeous scenery at every turn. Our numerous hiking, biking and horseback riding trails provide some healthy endorphins and unlimited photo ops. Fall foliage is indescribably beautiful. If you’re craving a snowy mountain winter, you’ve also come to the right place. Enjoy sledding, snowboarding, skating – and don’t forget skiing – all winter long.
Or – just bring a good book and enjoy your peaceful surroundings!
Dogs Welcome! Must be well behaved, leash/crate trained, 2 years or older and 25lbs or less. $50 / per pet. 2 dog limit.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 50 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Other Property Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check In / Check Out
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Dogs Allowed
- No Washer/Dryer
- King Bed
- 1-K, 2-Twin
- Pets Considered
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit
- Central heating
- Dining Area
- Living Room
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Patio Or Balcony
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- The Gathering Place - Creston Ashe County and New River Area
- Sweetwater Cottage - West Jefferson West Jefferson, North Carolina
- Rustic Retreat - Warrensville Warrensville
- Jackson's Ridge Overlooking New River - West Jefferson 3 BD 2 BTH
- Stone's Throw Bungalow At Fleetwood Falls Fleetwood, North Carolina
- Riverwind Lodge - Lansing 6 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 12
- Hibernation Station - West Jefferson Log Cabin West Jefferson, North Carolina
- River Walk Log Cabin - Todd 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- On River Time - Lansing 2 BD 2 BTH
- Porch Perfect Log Cabin - West Jefferson Ashe County and New River Area
- rocky top - west jefferson west jefferson north carolina
- rocky top - west jefferson ashe county and new river area
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- north carolina vacation rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 4
- north carolina vacation places to rent
- 2 bedroom home