Sunrise Mountain - Grassy Creek
Sunrise Mountain - Grassy Creek
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $182 to $247 per night
Availability details can be found on the Stay Blue Ridge website.
Book Direct through Stay Blue Ridge for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Peak June 2023
May 30, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July 2023
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 09, 2023
Peak Summer 2023
Jul 10, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
Labor Day Weekend 2023
Sep 01, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 01, 2023
Leaf Season 2023
Oct 02, 2023 - Nov 05, 2023
• Tons of space, inside and out
• Lovely long-range views
• Peace and privacy
• Master bedroom on the main level
• Big wrap-around covered porch
• Gorgeous patio with outdoor fireplace
• Outdoor dining on the porch
• Stone fireplace in great room
• 25 minutes to downtown West Jefferson
• 20 minutes to Grayson Highlands State Park
• 15 minutes to water sports
• 10 minutes to Shatley Springs Restaurant
• Plenty of parking
• Great location for exploring Northern Ashe and Southwest Virginia
King of the Mountain
You’ll feel like the master of all you survey in this large and lovely rental home. Bring the whole family and enjoy the privacy and wide-open spaces of your mountain top. You’ll have views for miles from your wide, covered wrap-around porch, as the pastureland stretches into mountainside, both near and distant. This is the place to relax or entertain, sipping a beverage, reading, chatting, or dining al fresco, while soaking in the serenity of the setting. The view is also stunning from the stone patio, where you’ll gather ‘round the full-size wood-burning fireplace and feel all the stress of the city melt away. It’s so peaceful you’ll likely be inspired to take a nap on the porch hammock during your stay.
On the main level of this spacious cabin, you’ll find the kitchen, dining and great room, as well as two bedrooms and a quaint enclosed sunroom with a twin bed. The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom also has a queen bed and the shared main-level bathroom has a tub-shower combination.
There’s dining for four on the porch as well as a formal dining table inside, accommodating six. You’ll love the view from the dining room, with the large bay window. The kitchen also looks straight through to the dining room and view. This well-equipped kitchen includes an island and plenty of space, with conveniences like a dishwasher, coffee-maker and microwave.
After an active day of mountain adventure you’ll enjoy coming home and relaxing in front of the big great-room fireplace, with a crackling wood-burning fire warming your soul as well as your body. There’s plenty of comfortable seating here and a TV for entertainment.
Downstairs you’ll find two additional bedrooms, one with a queen and a huge bedroom that includes another queen plus two twin beds. These bedrooms share a full bath with a bathtub-shower combo. There’s also a washer and dryer for your convenience. This home has it all!
Location, Location, Location
The Sunrise Cabin is located in the northern part of Ashe County, near the Virginia border. Here you’re close to Shatley Springs, Mouth of Wilson and the Grayson Highlands State Park. This lovely park is famous for its wild ponies. Come in the spring and you might see the foals. You’ll also enjoy fabulous hiking, a replica of an old-time mountain settlement, an exhibit of the area’s history, and unbelievable views.
From Sunrise Cabin, downtown West Jefferson is less than 25 minutes away. Visitors to this historic town love the shops, galleries, farmer’s market and restaurants, as well as the famous Ashe County Cheese. Craft beer is brewed in town at Boondocks and the New River Brewery, and fine dining is available at Craft Bistro. This is small-town Americana at its finest. Only 10 minutes outside of town you’ll find Mountain Aire Golf, a gorgeous public course offering 18 holes of beautifully-maintained fairways, with amazing scenery and reasonable prices.
The peaceful New River is another major attraction in Ashe County, offering water adventures such as kayaking, canoeing, tubing, fishing and swimming. Riverside Canoe Outfitters, situated about 15 minutes from your rental, will set you up with equipment and instruction. Other High Country recreation opportunities include hunting, zip-lining, cave exploration and mining for gems. Don’t forget to take a drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway, America's most beautiful road, with some of the country’s most awe-inspiring views and photo opps.
Dogs Welcome! Must be well behaved, leash/crate trained, 2 years or older and 45lbs or less. $50 / per pet. 2 dog limit.
StayBlueRidge, located in downtown West Jefferson, offers over 50 quality vacation rentals in West Jefferson, Boone and surrounding areas.
Other Property Amenities
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Outdoor Lighting
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Self Check In / Check Out
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Dogs Allowed
- Fire Pit
- Mountain View
- King Bed
- No Firewood Provided
- Outdoor Dining
- 1-K, 3-Q, 3-Twin
- Pets Considered
- Minimum Age Limit
- Dining Area
- Cooking Basics
- Living Room
- Private Entrance
- Lock Box
- Extra Pillows And Blankets
- Patio Or Balcony
- Garden Or Backyard
Other Rentals from Stay Blue Ridge
- A Frame Of Mind - Fleetwood 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Retriever Beach On The New River - West Jefferson West Jefferson
- Keeping It Reel - On The New River - Piney Creek 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Castaway Cabin - Ennice Ennice
- The Bear Hideout Log Cabin - West Jefferson West Jefferson, Ashe County and New River Area
- Black Dog - Grassy Creek Grassy Creek
- Stonewood On The River - Fleetwood 2 BD 2 BTH
- Spout Branch Cabin On The New River - Warrensville 3 Bedroom 3 Baths
- Homeplace 1936 - Downtown West Jefferson 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- The Pour House - Todd Todd, North Carolina
- sunrise mountain - grassy creek grassy creek north carolina
- sunrise mountain - grassy creek ashe county and new river area
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- 4 bedroom home
- sleeps 11