On the Edge at Alpine Meadows
On the Edge at Alpine Meadows
Supreme location, on the access road, right in the heart of Alpine Meadows with views of Munchkins.
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 9|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1550 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $293 to $792 per night
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Nov 24, 2020
Nov 25, 2020 - Nov 27, 2020
Nov 28, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 05, 2021
Jan 06, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
Supreme location, on the access road, right in the heart of Alpine Meadows with views of Munchkins. This contemporary lodge is newly updated and ready for your family to enjoy. On the small side, but lots of value in this property!
2008 remodel included jetted tubs, travertine tile, and rubbed bronze fixtures. Other finishes include granite counter-tops, fine stones, and exotic hard woods.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1,400 square feet
• Stunning mountain views
• Gas Fireplace
• Short Walk to Popular Five Lakes Trail-head
• Available for SKI LEASE in the Winter!
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Property is in potential avalanche hazard area (PAHA).
2. Internet access in Alpine Meadows (satellite internet provider) is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
3. This home is considered a 3 bedroom property with an additional sleeping space, according to the criteria outlined in Placer County Ordinance No.: 5990-B. While this property can accommodate a maximum of 9 total guests, no more than 8 adults are permitted at the property.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Cable Television
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- on the edge at alpine meadows big sky montana
- on the edge at alpine meadows montana
- montana vacation places to rent