Powder Run Lodge at Squaw Valley
Powder Run Lodge at Squaw Valley
Beautifully maintained and elegantly furnished 3 bedroom Squaw Valley home with hot tub, and just minutes to some of the best skiing in the world!
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2402 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $343 to $884 per night
Jul 07, 2020 - Sep 06, 2020
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Like the old saying goes… LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! At this upscale Squaw Valley vacation rental, there is absolutely no excuse for not getting first chair as it located right smack on the access road, less than 5 minutes from legendary Squaw Valley USA.
After an exhilarating day on the slopes, guests will be delighted to kick back, relax, and enjoy an extremely comfortable stay at Squaw Valley Hideaway. Decorated in a warm French Country spirit, appointed with plush furniture, three full bedrooms with luxury linens, a sleeping loft, and an impeccable kitchen, this beautiful retreat is a sure bet for your next mountain adventure.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 2,500 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• 46'' Flatscreen TV in Living Room
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Easy Winter Access
• Minutes to Skiing at Squaw Valley
• Shuttle service to Squaw during the winter months.
• Wood burning stove (wood not provided, available for purchase at the 7-11 ½ mile away)
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and Spa, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. While the maximum sleeping capacity is 8, Tahoe Getaways suggests no more than 6 adults
2. This property is located on Squaw Valley Road, which is plowed extremely often during storms. A private contractor plows the driveway, but there can be a small berm at the end of the driveway due to frequent plowing of Squaw Valley Road. This is best navigated with 4wd vehicles.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Near Bike Path
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Cable Television
- Limited Mobility Accessible
- Mountain views
- Ski View
- Sports Activities
- powder run lodge at squaw valley big sky montana
- powder run lodge at squaw valley montana
- sleeps 1
- montana vacation places to rent