Olympic Lakefront in Tahoe City
Enjoy the unparalleled serenity of being on the lake while just minutes from all the amenities that make Lake Tahoe a fantastic year round destination.
Vacation Home in
Tahoe City California
664 Olympic Drive
||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10
||2 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 2 Bunk Beds
||4 Full Bathrooms
||Waterfront - Lake
(Rates Displayed in USD)
Daily Rates from $657
Enjoy the unparalleled serenity of being on the lake while just minutes from all the amenities that make Lake Tahoe a fantastic year round destination. This villa style west shore lakefront is situated away from the noise of the highway, yet close enough for a quick ride or bike ride into town.
Everywhere you look there are dazzling Tahoe views. The living room offers a large fireplace, seating for ten, flat screen TV, and unobstructed views of the lake. Just off of the living room is the newly remodeled gourmet kitchen with all amenities needed to prepare a holiday feast including a 48''' six burner Wolf gas range and double oven; beverage cooler, and marble kitchen island that seats five.
But it doesn't stop there. Each of the four bedrooms is beautifully furnished and has something to unique to offer as well. The master enjoys the best view and it's own outdoor access with over-sized sliding doors that open up the room to take full advantage of the the water front vistas. While the second main floor bedroom, includes a queen bed, TV, and gas fireplace; it can also double as an office space for guests to stay productive. The third bedroom is set up just perfect for kids with bunk beds & a private bath. Upstairs, the last bedroom enjoys a little more privacy and an ensuite bathroom.
While, conveniently located near all the action, you wouldn't know it by the amount of quiet and privacy enjoyed here. Leave the car and walk to Tahoe House for a cup of the best coffee in town, or take a stroll into Tahoe City to check out concerts in the park or one the many dining options. Regardless of the season, the location is perfect for active families, romantic getaways, or a retreat to rest and recharge.
PLATINUM LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 3000 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Private Pier
• Wood Fireplace in Main Living Room
• 45'' Flat-screen Television in Main Living Room
• Extensively remodeled
• Very Quiet Setting
• Easy Access to Tahoe City Bike Path
• Flat-Screen TVs in EVERY Bedroom
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Tahoe Getaways is unable to provide watercraft of any kind to our guests. Boaters are advised to provide their own dingy for buoy shuttling.
2. TRPA requires boat inspection/certification and a clean boating certification sticker must be procured.
3. The property has a boat lift, it is NOT available to renters
4. One buoy available – ask Tahoe Getaways about the availability of second buoy.
5. This area of the lake is known to be shallow. Some boats may not be able to access the pier even in high water conditions. The pier is inaccessible in low water conditions. The water level of Lake Tahoe cannot be predicted by Tahoe Getaways.
6. The driveway deserves special disclosure when firm/icy conditions exist. From street level to the property is downward sloping. Extra caution must be used when driving in icy conditions.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
» Mountain Biking
Other Property Amenities
- Walking Distance to Lake
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Buoy Available
- Walking Distance to Sandy Beach
- Near Bike Path
- Private Pier
- Cable Television
- Beach Front
- Lake Front
- Lake View
- Water View
- Mountain views
- Beach or lakeside relaxation
- Lake Access
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways