Whispering Pines Lakefront
Whispering Pines Lakefront
This spectacular and spacious lakefront home with hot tub, pool table, pier and buoy is perfectly located on a quiet lot AND walking distance to Tahoe City!
Vacation Home in Tahoe City California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bed Arrangements:||1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Sleeper Sofa|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||5514 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Lake|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $2,222 per night
Feb 01, 2018 - Oct 31, 2020
Breathtaking lake views from nearly every room and perfectly located for you to enjoy everything Lake Tahoe has to offer. Upon entering this 5,500+ square foot home, you'll be struck by its casual elegance. The main living area is open and spacious and the rock hearth & fireplace will warm your soul, while the creative interior design and unique artwork add a touch of luxury to this classic Tahoe retreat.
The spacious kitchen, while not considered fancy by today’s standards, is outfitted with high quality appliances that have been impeccably maintained and provides all the convenience of home. With a large dining table for ten, that leads to the expansive deck with plenty of patio seating, this rental is perfectly set up for entertaining.
All four bedrooms are located upstairs, including an incredible lake view master with a private deck and a spacious master bath with large soaking tub and glass shower. The second master bedroom down the hall also offers a large master bath with double vanity and shower. Along with two spacious guest rooms, there is plenty of room for the whole family.
On the ground floor, the whole family can enjoy the entertainment room with a pool table, ping pong, flat-screen television, piano and last but certainly not least, the covered hot tub! Take a relaxing soak as you watch the surrounding mountains turn color with the setting sun in the most private of settings.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 5500 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Gorgeous Lake Views Throughout
• Entry Level Den with Wood Fireplace and 40'' Flat-screen TV
• Huge Game Room Downstairs
• Ping Pong Table
• Pool Table
• Private Pier
• Easy Access to Tahoe City Bike Path
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe City is perched on the shore of Lake Tahoe at the headwaters of the Truckee River (Lake Tahoe’s only outlet). Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, shopping, galleries, and a leisurely stroll through town on the lake view boardwalk any time of year.
Commons Beach is Tahoe City’s four acre public park on the lake, popular for sunbathing, swimming, and picnicking. Group picnic sites and children’s playgrounds are located within a large lakefront grass and sand area. Bike and watercraft rentals are available within walking distance.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. This home requires a 7 night minimum stay at all times.
2. Notice to Boaters: Water depths near piers vary year to year and cannot be predicted. Unfortunately, Tahoe Getaways is unable to provide watercraft of any kind to our guests. Boaters are advised to provide their own dingy for buoy shuttling. TRPA requires boat inspection/certification and a clean boating certification sticker must be procured.
3. ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECT TO OWNER APPROVAL. A Sales Agent will contact you within 24 hours to confirm.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Walking Distance to Lake
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Buoy Available
- Near Bike Path
- Private Pier
- Lake View
- Cable Television
- Lake Front
- Lake View
- Water View
- Mountain views
- Lake Access
- whispering pines lakefront tahoe city california
- whispering pines lakefront north lake tahoe
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- tahoe city rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 10
- 4 bedroom cabin
- california vacation places to stay