Norse Hall in Tahoe Donner
Norse Hall in Tahoe Donner
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2728 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $430 to $1,416 per night
Off Season - Fall 2020
Sep 07, 2020 - Nov 21, 2020
Thanksgiving - 3 nt Min
Nov 22, 2020 - Nov 28, 2020
Off Season - Fall 2020
Nov 29, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 04, 2021
Jan 05, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
Delight the whole family with a visit to Norse Hall! This four bedroom Tahoe Donner vacation rental boasts contemporary mountain design, high end finishes and a unique floor plan offering the variety necessary to accommodate each of your traveling companions.
On the main floor, the great room offers comfortable couch seating, plus bean bags and poufs perfect for cuddling up for a movie - television, Blu Ray player, and stereo are all available. A wood stove adds to the authentic mountain vibe as you unwind after a long day of adventuring. Adjacent to the great room, the kitchen is the home's showstopper. Granite slab counters, cherry cabinets, a kitchen island with second sink, five burner gas range, and wine cooler will all delight the family chef. In the summer months, bring the cooking outdoors and take advantage of the Weber gas grill.
A private guest room is also located on the main floor, separated by a hallway and a few stairs. The room is outfitted with a queen bed, gas fireplace, wet bar with mini fridge and sink, as well as a sitting area and ensuite bath. A sliding door offers direct access to an outdoor deck.
Upstairs, you'll find the Master bedroom with a king bed, small walk-in closet, and ensuite bath with a jetted tub. Opposite the bed wall, the Master bedroom opens to the living room below.
And additional queen guest room and a bunk room are also located on this floor, sharing a full bath. A sitting room provides a second social space and is a perfect place for the younger travelers to relax. The room is set up with a television, leather sofa, and books for all ages, as well as access to the upper deck.
Outdoors, let your cares melt away as you enjoy a soak in the private hot tub. During the summer months, the covered patio and landscaped yard are the perfect place to enjoy the peace and quiet of the Sierra's.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2600 square feet
• Private hot tub
• Gourmet kitchen
• Wood fireplace
• Tesla EV Charger
• Outdoor gas firepit
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (see details below)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $15 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are not transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The Master bedroom is loft style, and open to the living room below.
2. 4WD vehicles strongly advised during the winter months.
3. No street parking. Guest should check with Tahoe Getaways if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
4. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
5. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
6. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM’s control.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Town ID 62-68
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Private Beach
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- norse hall truckee california
- norse hall north lake tahoe
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 10
- california vacation places to stay
- california luxury vacation rental
- truckee rental with private pool
- truckee rental with private hot tub