Tavern Inn Condo at Squaw 36
Tavern Inn Condo at Squaw 36
Location, location, location. Located on the main access road to Squaw Valley, this two bedroom, two bath condo is perfect for avid skiers.
Vacation Townhouse in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 5|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1112 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $236 to $596 per night
Jul 07, 2020 - Sep 06, 2020
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Location, location, location. Located on the main access road to Squaw Valley, this two bedroom, two bath condo is perfect for avid skiers. This cozy condo has been remodeled to offer all the comforts and conveniences of home.
The single story unit features a full kitchen with gas stove and stainless steel appliances, and opens to the living room across the breakfast bar. Relax on the comfortable sofa in front of the new flat screen television, or curl up with a book in front of the fire. With two queen bedrooms, two full baths, and a sofa sleeper, the condo is perfect for two couples or a small family.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 1112 Square Feet
• End Unit Backing to Greenbelt
• Gas Fireplace
• HOA Swimming Pool (Summer Only)
• HOA Tennis Courts (Summer Only)
• HOA Shared Hot tub
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Please note, per HOA rules, there is not a BBQ on-site. There are shared charcoal BBQs by the hot tub and swimming pool.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Near Bike Path
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Skiing: property is in a ski resort
- Tourist Attractions
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Water Sports
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horse riding nearby
- tavern inn condo at squaw 36 olympic valley california
- tavern inn condo at squaw 36 california central valley
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 5
- 2 bedroom townhouse
- california vacation rental with private pool
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation places to rent