Sandy Way Chalet at Squaw Valley
Sandy Way Chalet at Squaw Valley
3 BR Home in Squaw with Hot Tub and Close to The Village Too.
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2320 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $309 to $1,111 per night
Dec 01, 2019 - Dec 18, 2019
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 19, 2019 - Dec 25, 2019
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2019 - Jan 04, 2020
Jan 05, 2020 - Feb 12, 2020
Feb 13, 2020 - Feb 20, 2020
Feb 21, 2020 - Mar 31, 2020
This Squaw Valley Mountain Chalet is perfect for the avid skier looking to be within 2 minutes drive of the slopes, with all the comforts of home.
Sandy Way Chalet features a great room with high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over the tram face. Relax after a day on the mountain in the hot tub or prepare a hearty dinner in the fully equipped kitchen. With warm hydronic heat, river rock fireplace, and comfortable mountain furnishings, this ski area rental home provides entertaining space for all to enjoy.
Conveniently located about 1/2 mile from the ski lifts and plenty of restaurants in the Village, the Sandy Way Chalet is ultimate ski vacation retreat.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2300 Square Feet
• Wood fireplace
• Hot tub
• Beautiful mountain views from great room and wrap around deck
• Within two minute drive or short walk to Squaw Valley ski resort
• Available for SKI LEASE
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES
1. The access road & driveway are considered steep. 4WD is advised.
2. The lawn pictured in the photos is not accurate. While there is some grass, the yard is mainly rustic and slopes down a bit.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Cable Television
- Pets Considered
- Mountain views
- Skiing: property is in a ski resort
- sandy way chalet at squaw valley olympic valley california
- sandy way chalet at squaw valley california central valley
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- 3 bedroom home
- california vacation places to stay
- sleeps 8