Palisades Townhome at Squaw Valley
Palisades Townhome at Squaw Valley
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $418 to $1,651 per night
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Nov 21, 2020
Nov 22, 2020 - Nov 28, 2020
Nov 29, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 05, 2021
Jan 06, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
Ultra cool and perfectly contemporary, the brand new Palisades Townhome is the ideal base for your action packed Squaw Valley getaway. This three bedroom, three bath vacation rental is both sleek and comfortable, and works well for couples, professionals, or family.
Three bedrooms and three full bathrooms are separated onto two floors, and a designated media room outfitted with a sofa sleeper can also be utilized as a fourth bedroom.
Upstairs, the main living area features a comfortable new sofa and chair, flat screen television and gas fireplace. With a dining table seating six and four seats at the large kitchen island, there is plenty of room to gather for breakfast before a day on the slopes. Once you return from the day's adventures, enjoy a soak in the brand new outdoor hot tub.
Pets are welcome at this home! Keep in mind, this property does not have a yard, so it is best suited for dog owners who plan to take their four legged companions on daily hikes, snowshoe tours through the mountains, or other adventures.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 2000 Sq. ft.
• Brand new construction
• Private hot tub
• Gas fireplace
• Tesla charger (not designed for other EVs)
• Media room with sofa sleeper
• A/C Installed Summer 2020
• Access to Mountaineer winter shuttle service
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The Palisades Subdivision is brand new. Neighboring parcels are under construction. Some noise/nuisance is anticipated.
2. A/C systems can be difficult to maintain in this region due to fluctuating temperatures. No refunds will be given for interruptions in the use of the A/C system.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Placer County Certificate #70741
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Game Room/Media Room
- Ski Shuttle Service
- palisades townhome at squaw valley olympic valley california
- palisades townhome at squaw valley california central valley
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- olympic valley rental with private hot tub
- olympic valley pet friendly rental
- 3 bedroom home
- california vacation places to rent
- sleeps 8