Swiss Chalet at Squaw Valley
Swiss Chalet at Squaw Valley
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||6 Bedrooms • Sleeps 14|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||4011 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $488 to $1,820 per night
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Nov 21, 2020
Nov 22, 2020 - Nov 28, 2020
Nov 29, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 05, 2021
Jan 06, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
Transport yourself to another time and place with a visit to this one of a kind Squaw Valley vacation home. Designed with the extended family in mind, this Bavarian themed multi-unit property is comprised of a three story, five bedroom main house with game room and outdoor hot tub, plus a fully contained studio apartment above the garage.
Entry into the main house brings you to the mid-level living space. Rich woods, leather, the stone hearth and woven rugs convey the warmth of a Swiss ski cabin. Disconnect in this technology free space and take in the big mountain views. Prefer to watch the big game or set the little ones up with a movie? A dedicated TV room is just around the corner.
Upstairs, a Master suite offers a quiet retreat, outfitted with a King bed, reading chair, forest views, and french doors to the outdoor deck. Before bed, enjoy a soak in the ensuite's jetted tub. Traveling with children? An adjacent bedroom with two twin beds and a desk connects directly to the Master. A third bedroom rounds out the top floor.
On the home's lower level, you'll find a nice sized Queen bedroom with desk and door to the grounds, as well as a bunk room and a full bath. And don't forget the dedicated game room, with Foosball table, television, and lots of seating.
For those who might crave more privacy, a studio apartment above the detached two car garage is just right. A new King bed, as well as a built in Queen, full kitchen with gas range, full bathroom, and in unit laundry provide you with everything you need during your stay.
Not to be overlooked, the outdoor space might be just as lovely as anything you'll find indoors. Whether it be a family game of tag in the summer on the manicured lawn, watching the leaves change color in the autumn, soaking in the hot tub as the winter snow falls, or wild flowers popping up in early spring...Swiss Chalet at Squaw Valley showcases the Sierras at their finest.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 4000 square feet
• NEW - Private hot tub on living room deck
• Garage apartment with kitchen, television, full bath, gas fireplace and laundry
• Game room with flat-screen TV, Foosball table
• Separate Den with flat-screen TV
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
• One Well traveled dog welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in the heart of a $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Bunk Room - does not have a closet
2. Dining area - only sits 6 guests (with additional bar seating for 3)
3. Master BR - does not have a closet - there is storage space in the red armoire.
4. This property is on record as a 4 bedroom plus two additional sleeping spaces, according to the criteria outlined in Placer County Ordinance No.: 5990-B. While this property can accommodate 14 total guests, no more than 10 adults are permitted at the property at any time.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Placer County Certificate #70700
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Cable Television
- Away From It All
- Sports Activities
- swiss chalet at squaw valley olympic valley california
- swiss chalet at squaw valley california central valley
- 6 bedroom home
- california vacation places to stay
- 6 bedroom vacation rental
- olympic valley pet friendly rental
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 14