Summit Solitude at Palisades Tahoe
Summit Solitude at Palisades Tahoe
This charming Olympic Valley home with 6 sleeping spaces is perfect for the avid skiers and hikers looking to be within minutes of the slopes and trailheads that this area is known for.
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|How Many Bedrooms?||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|How Many Bathrooms?||3 Full Bathrooms|
|How Much Living Space?||2577 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $450 to $1,520 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Feb 26, 2023 - Apr 15, 2023
Off Season - Spring
Apr 16, 2023 - May 23, 2023
May 24, 2023 - Jun 29, 2023
4th of July
Jun 30, 2023 - Jul 05, 2023
Jul 06, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Off Season - Fall
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 31, 2023
This charming Olympic Valley home is perfect for the avid skiers and hikers looking to be within minutes of the slopes and trailheads that this area is known for. With all of the comforts of home, it is set up perfectly for two to three families to enjoy vacation time together, and cozy enough to make vacation memories for generations to come.
Those with energy left after a long day of skiing or hiking in the Olympic Valley will appreciate the fact that this home is equipped with foosball and a shuffleboard table as well as bar seating, 2 sofas, and a flat screen TV in the downstairs living space. An attached deck rounds out this fun-filled common area perfectly.
Also on this floor lies the Primary Suite equipped with a King bed and ensuite bathroom of it's own. Another two bunkrooms sit across the hall. To ensure this home fits all sorts of group's needs, it also has an additional space with an extra twin bunk bed, in case separate rooms are desired for children of different genders or differing family make-ups.
Upstairs, an updated kitchen and open floor plan, allow the chef in the family to seamlessly conversate with those relaxing near the wood fireplace, or soaking in the view of the surrounding trees from the second level deck. Two other rooms round out this floor; one with a Queen, and the other with a King bed.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, a flat driveway provides easy access in the winter months- a subtle but BIG perk on a powder day.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,577 Sq Ft
• Wood Fireplace
• Game Room with Shuffleboard Table and Fooseball Table
• Two Decks AND a covered patio
• Less than 1 mile to world class skiing and hiking
• Additional Sleeping Area
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
A true four seasons resort, summer in Olympic Valley is not to be missed. Located at the base of Palisades Tahoe Resort, play a round of golf at the Links Golf Course or enjoy biking along the Truckee River trail. Guided hikes and traversing the Tahoe Via Ferrata are provided within the Village at Palisades Tahoe.
Take the Tram to High Camp and enjoy roller skating, Geocaching or Disk Golf. The Granite Bistro at High Camp is welcomes visitors for lunch, drinks and spectacular Sierra Mountain views at 8,400 feet. The nearby High Camp Marketplace offers delicious grab-n-go pastries, salads, sandwiches and beverages.
For hiking enthusiasts, Shirley Canyon trail does not disappoint with flowing waterfalls, granite boulders, blooming wildflowers and high Alpine Shirley Lake. The trailhead begins at Shirley Canyon Road near the main Palisades Tahoe parking lot; total elevation gain 2,000 feet. A complimentary Tram will take visitors back down to the Village.
When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
Olympic Valley is home to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine) which is one of the largest ski areas in North Lake Tahoe and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With access to 6,000 skiable acres, 43 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Palisades Tahoe has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Olympic Valley (formally the Village at Squaw) offers a wide array of dining and après options, as well as a full-service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 10 adults and 2 children (under 16)
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Though this home has 6 rooms outfitted with beds, it is on record as a 5 bedroom according to the criteria outlined in Placer County Ordinance No.: 5990-B and therefore is listed as such.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer -
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6924
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Away From It All
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- The Lavish Cabin At Gray's Crossing 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 8
- Pineland Chalet 3 Bedroom Pet Friendly
- Sierra Lake View At Rubicon Bay Tahoma, West Lake Tahoe
- Truckee Timbers At Gray's Crossing 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Timber Grove At Tahoe Park 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Harmony Ridge At Tahoe Donner 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 10
- Holly House On The West Shore North Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Rim Retreat Kings Beach, North Lake Tahoe
- Cedar Crest At Winter Creek 3 Bedroom With Pool
- Munich Retreat At Tahoe Donner 3 Bedroom With Pool
- summit solitude at squaw valley olympic valley california
- summit solitude at squaw valley california central valley
- olympic valley pet friendly rental
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 12
- 5 bedroom home
- california vacation places to rent