Summit Solitude at Palisades Tahoe
Summit Solitude at Palisades Tahoe
This charming Olympic Valley home with 6 sleeping spaces is perfect for the avid skiers and hikers looking to be within minutes of the slopes and trailheads that this area is known for.
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2577 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $450 to $1,520 per night
Click here for other properties
Off Season - Spring
Apr 02, 2022 - Jun 09, 2022
Jun 10, 2022 - Jun 29, 2022
4th of July
Jun 30, 2022 - Jul 05, 2022
Jul 06, 2022 - Sep 05, 2022
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2022 - Nov 21, 2022
Nov 22, 2022 - Nov 26, 2022
This charming Olympic Valley home is perfect for the avid skiers and hikers looking to be within minutes of the slopes and trailheads that this area is known for. With all of the comforts of home, it is set up perfectly for two to three families to enjoy vacation time together, and cozy enough to make vacation memories for generations to come.
Those with energy left after a long day of skiing or hiking in the Olympic Valley will appreciate the fact that this home is equipped with foosball and a shuffleboard table as well as bar seating, 2 sofas, and a flat screen TV in the downstairs living space. An attached deck rounds out this fun-filled common area perfectly.
Also on this floor lies the Primary Suite equipped with a King bed and ensuite bathroom of it's own. Another two bunkrooms sit across the hall. To ensure this home fits all sorts of group's needs, it also has an additional space with an extra twin bunk bed, in case separate rooms are desired for children of different genders or differing family make-ups.
Upstairs, an updated kitchen and open floor plan, allow the chef in the family to seamlessly conversate with those relaxing near the wood fireplace, or soaking in the view of the surrounding trees from the second level deck. Two other rooms round out this floor; one with a Queen, and the other with a King bed.
Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, a flat driveway provides easy access in the winter months- a subtle but BIG perk on a powder day.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,577 Sq Ft
• Wood Fireplace
• Game Room with Shuffleboard Table and Fooseball Table
• Two Decks AND a covered patio
• Less than 1 mile to world class skiing and hiking
• Additional Sleeping Area
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Olympic Valley is home to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine) which is one of the largest ski areas in North Lake Tahoe and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With access to 6,000 skiable acres, 43 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Palisades Tahoe has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Olympic Valley (formally the Village at Squaw) offers a wide array of dining and après options, as well as a full-service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Olympic Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 10 adults and 2 children (under 16)
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Though this home has 6 rooms outfitted with beds, it is on record as a 5 bedroom according to the criteria outlined in Placer County Ordinance No.: 5990-B and therefore is listed as such.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR21-81438
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Away From It All
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- summit solitude at squaw valley olympic valley california
- summit solitude at squaw valley california central valley
- olympic valley pet friendly rental
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 12
- 5 bedroom home
- california vacation places to rent