Creekview Lodge at Palisades Tahoe
Creekview Lodge at Palisades Tahoe
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|How Many Bedrooms?||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|How Many Bathrooms?||6 Full Bathrooms|
|How Much Living Space?||5960 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $500 to $2,150 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Jun 01, 2023 - Jun 22, 2023
Jun 23, 2023 - Jul 31, 2023
Aug 01, 2023 - Aug 15, 2023
Aug 16, 2023 - Sep 30, 2023
October to Thanksgiving
Oct 01, 2023 - Oct 31, 2023
MONTHLY RENTAL AVAILABLE A true four seasons resort, summer in Olympic Valley is not to be missed. Located at the base of Palisades Tahoe Resort, play a round of golf at the Links Golf Course or enjoy biking along the Truckee River trail. Guided hikes and traversing the Tahoe Via Ferrata are provided within the Village at Palisades Tahoe.
Includes PREMIUM (double-wide) locker in the Members Locker Room and a VIP Parking Pass for the parking garage
Nestled on the banks of cascading Squaw Creek with forested open space in three directions, Creekview Lodge feels like a remote mountain getaway, entirely removed from the bustle of the nearby resort. Rarely is a home designed as stylishly and comfortably as Creekview Lodge. Influenced by the Asian-inspired architectural style of Greene and Greene, this meticulously handcrafted lodge is widely considered to be the crowning masterpiece of legendary Tahoe home designer/builder Greg Dorland.
The gourmet kitchen includes an oversized refrigerator, two dishwashers, two ovens, 6-burner stove, two sinks and a sprawling island large enough to be a kitchen workstation and still host up to 5 seats. Other family-friendly appointments include double washers and dryers in the laundry room and the large stone mudroom that can fit everyone’s gear. All five bedrooms are large enough for separate seating areas, have attached bathrooms, large closets and are situated to ensure privacy. The middle level hosts a second living space with TV, fireplace and outdoor access to the stone patio with fire pit and hot tub. But perhaps the best thing about Creekview Lodge is the spacious upper level living area. Created with a completely open concept the lounge, wet bar, dining area, kitchen and gaming space are all in one room that feels cozy and spacious at the same time, allowing everyone to be together while engaged in different activities.
Oriented to the southwest, the lodge’s sunny rear windows, decks and patios offer expansive views of all six of the legendary peaks of Squaw Valley. Most prominently, towering pines frame the dramatic great room view of Squaw Peak, Broken Arrow and the Tram Face. The eastern-oriented front decks offer views of several of the Truckee River Canyon’s most prominent crags and peaks including Big Chief, Bullshead, Sawtooth Ridge and Painted Rock. Plus, a trail follows along the creek which provides a short hike in summer and great snowshoeing out the backdoor in winter. The neighboring creek features a swimming/plunging hole right next to the house!
PLATINUM LEVEL PROPERTY
• 5700 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Home Gym with Precor Treadmill and Hoist Multi Gym
• Creek with swimming hole, and hiking just out your door
• View of all 6 Palisades Tahoe Peaks
• 6 distinct outdoor living spaces
• One wood burning fireplace and three gas fireplaces feature stunning stonework.
• Professionally Decorated
• Pool Table
• Located approximately 1 mile from the Village at Palisades Tahoe for dining and shopping.
• One Well Traveled Dog Considered
*** The rental includes a premium (double-wide) locker in the Members Locker Room and a VIP Parking Pass for the parking garage next to the Members Locker Room***
Palisades Tahoe (formerly Squaw Valley Resort) is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Palisades Tahoe offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
Take the Tram to High Camp and enjoy roller skating, Geocaching or Disk Golf. The Granite Bistro at High Camp is welcomes visitors for lunch, drinks and spectacular Sierra Mountain views at 8,400 feet. The nearby High Camp Marketplace offers delicious grab-n-go pastries, salads, sandwiches and beverages.
For hiking enthusiasts, Shirley Canyon trail does not disappoint with flowing waterfalls, granite boulders, blooming wildflowers and high Alpine Shirley Lake. The trailhead begins at Shirley Canyon Road near the main Palisades Tahoe parking lot; total elevation gain 2,000 feet. A complimentary Tram will take visitors back down to the Village.
When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
1. THIS HOME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM RENTAL. A 31+ NIGHT STAY IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. Online Booking Unavailable - Lease Agreement must be fully executed between Landlord and Tenant. Date Picker will provide pricing ESTIMATE
2. While the photos reflect the spirit of the listing, some furnishings have changed. Updated photos to come.
MONTHLY RENTAL AVAILABLE
A true four seasons resort, summer in Olympic Valley is not to be missed. Located at the base of Palisades Tahoe Resort, play a round of golf at the Links Golf Course or enjoy biking along the Truckee River trail. Guided hikes and traversing the Tahoe Via Ferrata are provided within the Village at Palisades Tahoe.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Near Bike Path
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Remote Workspace
- Dining Room
- Away From It All
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- Evans Lake View Retreat 4 Bedroom Pet Friendly
- Water's Edge Lakefront At Dollar Point Tahoe City
- Interlaken Lodge Homewood, CA
- Snowy Paws In Alpine Meadows 3 BD 3 BTH
- Palisades Tahoe Ski Condo #11 2 BD 2 BTH
- Vanni House In Tahoe City Tahoe City, CA
- Meadowlark In Tahoe Donner Truckee, CA
- Sage Hen Retreat At Grays Crossing 4 Bedroom Pet Friendly
- Four Summits 4 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Knotty Pine Lodge Carnelian Bay, North Lake Tahoe
- creekview lodge at palisades tahoe olympic valley california
- creekview lodge at palisades tahoe california central valley
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 12
- 5 bedroom home
- california vacation rental with private pool
- olympic valley luxury accommodations
- california vacation places to stay
- olympic valley rental with private hot tub