Craftsman Lodge at Palisades
Craftsman Lodge at Palisades
Luxurious Four Bedroom Squaw Valley Retreat - Pet Friendly
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|How Many Bedrooms?||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|How Many Bathrooms?||5 Full Bathrooms|
|How Much Living Space?||3600 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $250 to $515 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Thanksgiving Thru Easter
Mar 06, 2023 - Mar 31, 2023
Easter to June 1
Apr 01, 2023 - May 31, 2023
Jun 01, 2023 - Jun 22, 2023
Jun 23, 2023 - Jul 31, 2023
Aug 01, 2023 - Aug 15, 2023
Aug 16, 2023 - Sep 30, 2023
Enjoy the distinct design and beauty at this luxurious rental home with all the imaginable upgrades. It has easy year-round access literally minutes to the slopes at Palisades Ski Resorts as well as the mountain towns of Truckee and Tahoe City. Perfect for families or large groups, everyone will love this spacious and elegant Tahoe Lodge Style home, located in a private community at the base of Olympic Valley Rd. The stunning mountain views, wrap around porch, and beautiful custom woodwork and stonework throughout is sure to impress the most discerning tastes.
Enter onto the lodge's open ground floor living area. On one side, find a spacious yet cozy living area with full wet bar, and large sectional sofa facing a beautiful stone fireplace and large flat screen TVs. On the other, a gorgeous kitchen featuring high quality appliances including a 6 burner Wolf Range, large pantry and plenty of space to prepare the evening's meal after a day on the slopes. A formal dining area outfitted with comfortable seating for eight completes the space. On the main floor, those with mobility concerns will appreciate a guest room with a queen bed and gas fireplace.
Venture upstairs to find three luxurious guest rooms. The primary suite offers a King bed, gas fireplace, walk-in closet and it's own private terrace. Adjacent, a second king bed room enjoys a private bath, TV, and private terrace. And lastly, down the hall, the third suite features a queen bed, TV, and en-suite bath with both jetted tub and glass shower. The final sleeping quarters are located downstairs, below the main floor, and is outfitted with two double beds, TV, and Playstation.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3600 sq ft
• Luxury accommodations and grand furnishings
• Mountaineer Ski Shuttle (Winter only)
• Three Gas Fireplaces
• One well traveled Dog Considered
• Two jetted tubs
ABOUT THE AREA
Palisades Tahoe (formerly Squaw Valley Resort) is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Palisades Tahoe offers a wide array of dining and après options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Olympic Valley is not to be missed. Located at the base of Palisades Tahoe Resort, play a round of golf at the Links Golf Course or enjoy biking along the Truckee River trail. Guided hikes and traversing the Tahoe Via Ferrata are provided within the Village at Palisades Tahoe.
Take the Tram to High Camp and enjoy roller skating, Geocaching or Disk Golf. The Granite Bistro at High Camp is welcomes visitors for lunch, drinks and spectacular Sierra Mountain views at 8,400 feet. The nearby High Camp Marketplace offers delicious grab-n-go pastries, salads, sandwiches and beverages.
For hiking enthusiasts, Shirley Canyon trail does not disappoint with flowing waterfalls, granite boulders, blooming wildflowers and high Alpine Shirley Lake. The trailhead begins at Shirley Canyon Road near the main Palisades Tahoe parking lot; total elevation gain 2,000 feet. A complimentary Tram will take visitors back down to the Village.
When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. This home requires a minimum 31 day lease term. All leases are individually negotiated, and thus the date picker will not always reflect up to date availability. Please reference the "Rates and Availability" Tab for estimated cost and availability.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Remote Workspace
- Dining Room
- Sports Activities
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- Three Trees In Tahoe Donner Truckee, North Lake Tahoe
- Alpine Diamond 5 Bedroom 4 Baths
- Eagles Nest At Alpine Meadows 5 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Mountain Jewel At Tahoe Donner 4 BD 4 BTH
- Dancing Bear Ski Lease 3 Bedroom Pet Friendly
- Treetop Ridge At Tahoe Donner Truckee, North Lake Tahoe
- Silver Fir At Tahoe Donner North Lake Tahoe
- Vanni House In Tahoe City Tahoe City, California
- Caleb's Mountain Getaway At Old Greenwood Truckee, California
- Water's Edge Lakefront At Dollar Point 3 Bedroom 2 Baths
- craftsman lodge at palisades olympic valley california
- craftsman lodge at palisades california central valley
- 4 bedroom home
- smoking allowed
- california vacation rental with private pool
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- olympic valley luxury accommodations
- sleeps 8
- california vacation rental pet friendly
- california vacation places to rent